test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does mining reward rare R&D mats?

eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
So, before S9.5, getting 775 points when mining netted you 1 or a few particle trace elements.

S9.5 rolls around and when converting those particle traces, they returned you maybe a common, a few greens and 1 or a few rare R&D mats. Something like that.

With the dili event up, went to go do some mining and I only seem to be getting common and uncommon R&D mats.

Anyone getting rare mats from mining?

If not, seems a bit of a nerf.
AFMJGUR.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lowy1lowy1 Member Posts: 964 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You can but it's random and very rare, not like you used to. I broke 1k on the minigame yesterday and only got 1 green lol.:( This could be another fix by tiering the numbers say 775-815 nets a random blue, 855-895 nets a purple and anything higher nets a UR. It still allows the RNG to play a part but would still provide incentive to spend 5-10 minutes at Vtulga.
    HzLLhLB.gif

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I believe I have gotten a couple of the rare "blue" mat from mining. I have not really paid much attention to it because I am not sure if I want to do crafting all over again. At least that they get their own inventory tab which frees up my own personal inventory and my bank inventory.... that reminds me I need to clean out all the older material from my bank inventories for all my toons...
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    yeah, I get mostly whites and greens, though I usually get several.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Haven't gotten any blues/rares this whole dili event, so if they do happen it's VERY rare.

Nerf confirmed it seems :\
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I got a couple of Rare materials yesterday, so they are still dropping.
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.