Options

Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - July 16, 2014

13»

Comments

• Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    entnx01 wrote: »
    I honestly would like an explanation for why the 20-hour project's XP total was brought down. Bring it down enough and it defeats the purpose of having it.

The reason for it, I thought, was to give an XP generator that provided only a slightly smaller amount of XP-per-minute (xp-per-hour?) than what running regular projects would do.

Did that prove to be too efficient? Considering no one's had time to hit Tier 5 without a ton of Dilithium resources and a few mouse replacements from all the rapid-fire clicking. :p

This. Why was it nerfed?
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    csilverstreakcsilverstreak Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Fleet Elite Gear costs 15,000 Dilithium for Space Items, down from 30,000.

Is there some reason Hangars were not rebalanced along with all other Fleet Elite Space gear? Because they still cost an arm and a leg at 100K Fleet Credits, 45K Dilithium.
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Is there some reason Hangars were not rebalanced along with all other Fleet Elite Space gear? Because they still cost an arm and a leg at 100K Fleet Credits, 45K Dilithium.

<Cryptic team> "oopsies ... Lol we forgot one" Um ... we'll get right on that for you ...
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i thought the ground weapon prices were supposed to go up after this rebalancing. and yet, what used to cost over 20k ec now costs 10k.

that's not what prices going up means.

it's funny how it's still possible to access both the weapon/warp core dil store, as well as old crafting.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.