test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Master Key Sale

z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
Hi everyone, this hasn't been posted yet so.....

From now until 10AM PDT on Monday, July 21, 2014, we are having a 15% off sale on Master Keys. Also, take advantage of our*special lock box promotion*with this sale!

We hope you enjoy this sale!

Cheers zendor =/\=
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Special lockbox promotion?

I assuming it's dil access to previous boxes but I'm intrigued regardless
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey dahminus, the special lockbox promotion is just the re-run of the old lockboxes ( nothing new there ). I just copied and posted this as it wasnt in the forums but, on the front page. Just thought we should all know.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Not all that surprising. New lockbox on Tuesday along with the unfinished S9.5...

On a more serious note, what is going on with the yellow mods? They are more late with stuff these days...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    edited July 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Not all that surprising. New lockbox on Tuesday along with the unfinished S9.5...

On a more serious note, what is going on with the yellow mods? They are more late with stuff these days...

I think trendy is overworked
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    Hey dahminus, the special lockbox promotion is just the re-run of the old lockboxes ( nothing new there ). I just copied and posted this as it wasnt in the forums but, on the front page. Just thought we should all know.

That's what I figured

• Options
    tonyalmeida2tonyalmeida2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    dahminus wrote: »

That's what I figured

lolololololo overworked. making copy and paste dev blogs while updating ur twitter and facebook status counts not only as work but now overworking. l m f a o.
    pvp = small package
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    lolololololo overworked. making copy and paste dev blogs while updating ur twitter and facebook status counts not only as work but now overworking. l m f a o.

Someone is a tad presumptuous, no?

• Options
    tgo533tgo533 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    haha wrong post delete please
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yep right on time, soon news of the latest lockbox will be released.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2014
    *zzzzz* ... oh wait I should be excited about this? Let me just run and get my wallet to gamble on trash drops ... :rolleyes:
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    macronius wrote: »
    *zzzzz* ... oh wait I should be excited about this? Let me just run and get my wallet to gamble on trash drops ... :rolleyes:

Each is to their own. So far the last few lock boxes I got a few items off the exchange. Just from those boxes. So I look forward to see what ships and weapons comes from them.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There was never a GNN announcement about this...meh. That kind of bugs me. Are they expecting folks to look at the Arc site or pay attention to the launcher instead of just launch, login, engage, and go?
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    macronius wrote: »

It is not a gamble, Macronius... You're guaranteed trash drops. ;)
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    dahminus wrote: »

It can't possibly take more than 10 minutes to copy an old blog entry, change dates and put it online. Either she forgot or she's on vacation.
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Talking about promotions ... when do you think the next ships sale will likely occur? I'd say in autumn? Since I have noticed we've so far used to have 2 master keys sale and 1 ship sale in a 3 months' arc ( and last ships sale was on May )
    P58WJe7.jpg