test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account help

odi9755odi9755 Member Posts: 0
Hi all,

I used to play this game back when it was 1st released (before PWI too over). I downloaded the free-to-play and Im wondering if there is a way I can play my old character? or do I half to subscribe again?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nobletnoblet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    odi9755 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I used to play this game back when it was 1st released (before PWI too over). I downloaded the free-to-play and Im wondering if there is a way I can play my old character? or do I half to subscribe again?

Yeah, log in with your old account.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    odi9755 wrote: »
    Hi all,

your wondering? have you been around in between the recently account changes that took place a while back? most of us here have different forum names from the original because of these changes, the account needs to be linked up from the old cryptic system to the pwe system, then all you would need to do is secure the account once successful and then a one time password for the computer to be recognized on the server assuming you still remember your own details and pass.

no idea if the above is still accurate though, because its been a long time since i touched that account merge.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • odi9755odi9755 Member Posts: 0
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for the reply mirrorchaos. I had left before PWI aquired Cryptic and had no idea I needed an account link from the old Cryptic system to the new PWI system. I submitted a ticket for this process. Thanks again. :)