test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

One more about Aux2Bat

schposchpo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2014 in The Academy
Hello, I have a some questions/problems with aux2bat. Most informations that I got about it was from this guide
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=547581
and lerning from trail and error. The thing that is bugging me is the recharge time on my boff skills. In the guide it says that it should take 30% of the base recharge time, but I encountered a problem where it doesn't do that. To give you an example, I have attack pattern beta I and beam fire at will I, both with 30 sec recharge. When I hit the first a2b, the cool down goes from 30 sec to 20 sec for both of the skills, as it should. 10 sec later, I use the second aux2bat and then the APB goes from 9 to 1, but BFW1 goes from 9-7 and sets a system cooldown (the horizontal line). Why does it do that, shouldn't both skills go to set for use. I don't know if there were any changes to aux2bat mechanics since the guide so I would appreciate all help I can get. And I would like to apologize about my writing because english isn't my first language. Thank you in advance.
Post edited by schpo on

Comments

• woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Aux2Bat doesnt reduce CDs under global CD. APB has 15sec global CD, while FAW has 20sec.
    So thats the limit, APB can only be reduced 15sec, but FAW only 10.