test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rep to fleet mark conversation??

semper8semper8 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Reputation System
I think there should be a reputation mark to fleet mark conversation, not a 1 to 1 but maybe a 5 to 1 (4 rep to 1 fleet) or a 10 to 1??

I personally would like this idea, it would help break up the day to day grind and help both small and big fleets, for example I have recently went from a very large fleet to a just starting off fleet and an grinding fleet marks for our new station but at the same time I have a newer character that I have gotten to T5 omega but have not gotten the accolades for the titles (silver star, sf cross and MOH recipient) yet. Now I want to work on them both but I dont like having to pick one or the other cuz they are both time consuming... idk I just think it would a progressive idea and would help everyone with there fleets.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    semper8 wrote: »
    I think there should be a reputation mark to fleet mark conversation, not a 1 to 1 but maybe a 5 to 1 (4 rep to 1 fleet) or a 10 to 1??

I personally would like this idea, it would help break up the day to day grind and help both small and big fleets, for example I have recently went from a very large fleet to a just starting off fleet and an grinding fleet marks for our new station but at the same time I have a newer character that I have gotten to T5 omega but have not gotten the accolades for the titles (silver star, sf cross and MOH recipient) yet. Now I want to work on them both but I dont like having to pick one or the other cuz they are both time consuming... idk I just think it would a progressive idea and would help everyone with there fleets.

there are already tooooo many fleet marks in the system.