test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auto Copying an Alt to tribble

uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
Like the title says would it be possible if instead of going all the time to the website to copy a character to tribble why not have it automatic so when you go to tribble what ever character that is in the Holodeck would be also in tribble but what ever you do its based on what your are in.

For example: I play on the holo then i feel like going to test stuff on tribble but i dont feel like going to the website to copy one character, so what happens is the server already has all of your alts (or the chosens ones) save automaticly.

The save can be done i dont know every hour or so depending on how many alts youve chosen to copy it.

This is just a suggestion and i dont know if this has been mention before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by uss917019 on

Comments

• Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    uss917019 wrote: »

For example: I play on the holo then i feel like going to test stuff on tribble but i dont feel like going to the website to copy one character, so what happens is the server already has all of your alts (or the chosens ones) save automaticly.

The save can be done i dont know every hour or so depending on how many alts youve chosen to copy it.

So are you talking about about multiple copies of your Alts (which if copied at a hourly basis, would result in over a hundred copies in a weeks time...)

Or are you talking about over-writing a Tribble copy with the most current Holodeck version, destroying any Tribble testing progress you have made in the mean time...

This is the reasons why character copy are on-demand only...
  • Options
    uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So are you talking about about multiple copies of your Alts (which if copied at a hourly basis, would result in over a hundred copies in a weeks time...)

Or are you talking about over-writing a Tribble copy with the most current Holodeck version, destroying any Tribble testing progress you have made in the mean time...

This is the reasons why character copy are on-demand only...

The second thing that you said is what i am talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]