test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Updated Fleet Directory

cmcgill2ndscmcgill2nds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Fleet System and Holdings
Greetings To All Fleet Leaders:

I am currently attempting to compile a list of current fleets both Federation and Klingon, who are still actively recruiting and a list of those who have temporarily closed their membership for whatever reason.

In the post that follow please list your which fleet you are in, which fleets are affiliated with your fleet, and what type of game play that you engage in.

The game appears to be slowing down with the lack of any significant updates. It has fallen to us fleets to keep the game moving until the devs come up with something new.

My main's name is Tol of Turbulent Mayhem, T'Pan of Turbulent Flow, and Grosh of House of Turbulence.
We are allied through a fleet channel called Turbulent Alliance and Turbulent Chat.

We are a very easy going fleet and pride ourselves on the treatment of our new players (noobs)

We attempt to vote on everything democratically.

The only requirement is to be a decent person and allow one another to enjoy the game in peace.

Turbulent Flow Tier 5 was an offshoot of Laminar Flow. Founded by Tol and Krys in April 2012

House of Turbulence Tier 4 was founded by Grosh (aka Tol) in May of 2012)

Turbulent Mayhem Tier 5 was founded by Tol in January 2013

Please tell us about your fleets :)
Post edited by cmcgill2nds on

Comments

• dorenobdorenob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    My fleet is the best fleet in the game! Very active...
    We are founded upon two simple rules 1) To help new players learn the game and 2) to assist veteran players in enjoying the game...

WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS TOL!?!?! I AM IN YOUR FLEETS!

SuzyQ/Raktajino
  • cmcgill2ndscmcgill2nds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Suzyq!!!
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    8-Ball Company, reporting in. Not the leader, but one of the original 6. T-5, Maxed out SB/Spire/Mine/Embassy

Our Klink-side fleet:

House of the Octagonal Sphere (Get it?): Not clear where we are with the SB (t3 or T4) and most of the other parts about maxed, not clear lol. Will have to edit this post later)

We're a bunch of jokers and yahoos and like to have fun and dance after slaughtering our enemies in ground maps. if you see a bunch of dorks dancing at the end of a Colony Invasion, it's likely us.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Phoenix Legion XII, with Federation & KDF versions:

FED nearing full T5 on starbase; mine, spire & embassy all at T3
    KDF nearing T3 on SB, T2 on mine, T1 on embassy, spire nearly at T1.

We're active, Fleet meetings normally at our SB on Saturday, 12 noon, PDT, normally followed by a round of Fleet STF's. (Last meeting was on Risa)

Fleet forum: http://www.phoenix-legion.swat-portal.com/
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Greetings To All Fleet Leaders:

I am currently attempting to compile a list of current fleets both Federation and Klingon, who are still actively recruiting and a list of those who have temporarily closed their membership for whatever reason.

In the post that follow please list your which fleet you are in, which fleets are affiliated with your fleet, and what type of game play that you engage in.

The game appears to be slowing down with the lack of any significant updates. It has fallen to us fleets to keep the game moving until the devs come up with something new.

My main's name is Tol of Turbulent Mayhem, T'Pan of Turbulent Flow, and Grosh of House of Turbulence.
    We are allied through a fleet channel called Turbulent Alliance and Turbulent Chat.

We are a very easy going fleet and pride ourselves on the treatment of our new players (noobs)

We attempt to vote on everything democratically.

The only requirement is to be a decent person and allow one another to enjoy the game in peace.

Turbulent Flow Tier 5 was an offshoot of Laminar Flow. Founded by Tol and Krys in April 2012

House of Turbulence Tier 4 was founded by Grosh (aka Tol) in May of 2012)

Turbulent Mayhem Tier 5 was founded by Tol in January 2013

Please tell us about your fleets :)

Undine Task Force Tier 1 and 2 "commandeered" by Dan, Javar Natal and Sorot May 2014

Affiliated with the Turbulent Alliance

Welcomes all players and seeks to help new players and enjoy the game. Always 8-15 people online average

dorenob wrote: »
    My fleet is the best fleet in the game! Very active...
    We are founded upon two simple rules 1) To help new players learn the game and 2) to assist veteran players in enjoying the game...

WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS TOL!?!?! I AM IN YOUR FLEETS!

SuzyQ/Raktajino

What Suzy said :D
  • captmasoncaptmason Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    My name is Mason, and I am the X.O. of the 1279th Imperial Assault Command founded during Beta testing.

We are always recruiting, and are always looking for any way to help out fellow STOers.

The 1279th has maxed Spire, Mine, and Embassy, we are also getting very close to T5 on the Starbase. Our KDF sister fleet is the House of Balth, and we are allied with Bellum-Totalis.
    Executive Officer of the 1279th Imperial Assault Command
    Fleet Admiral Mason
  • sarek93sarek93 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    S'tarek - One of three Command Admirals (heads) of Starfleet Reserve. Been around since December 2011. We are openly recruiting. We are maxed on Spire, Embassy, Mine, and Starbase (including all upgrades, transwarp, and construction projects).

And, yes, it is a Fed fleet.
    "Insufficient facts always invite danger." - Spock
  • rattraps123rattraps123 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    -PrimeDirectiveFleet-

We're a new fleet built in season 8, looking to recruit 18+ mature members and grow our fleet. We have a teamspeak 3 server. Just shoot me an ingame mail for a fleet invite or TS3 server address. Travis@OOP
    cSLYSLc.gif
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Federation Fleet: Knights of Nimbus III

T4 SB, T3 rest.

Currently not recruting

We have no alliances with other fleets.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • rageoverkillrageoverkill Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ezekial Karn of Specter here our fleet was once pretty active with a few regular players we all took a break from STO for some time and I am back with one or two other member who play regular like and a few who pop in from time to time. Were casual laid back don't like needless drama and are considering recruiting some people that are friendly and laid back too. I recently became a lifetime sub so intend to log on regular like as does my co leader Joroa.

For the few people we have we have made great strides in building our starbase and dilithium mine up feel free to contact us if you would like to join or look up our fleet in game to find out more about us.
  • jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Undine Task Force Tier 1 and 2 "commandeered" by Dan, Javar Natal and Sorot May 2014

Welcomes all players and seeks to help new players and enjoy the game. Always 8-15 people online average

What Suzy said :D

Undine Task Force Tier 1 Base (T2 shipyard) and T1 holdings "commandeered" by Dan, Javar Natal and Sorot May 2014

Shadow Klan (Tier 1.5 base, Tier 0 holdings) Command given to Vrudek (AKA Javar Natal) July 2014

Welcomes all players and seeks to help new players and enjoy the game. Always 8-15 people online average in UTF and 5-10 in Shadow Klan
  • jamesstjamesjamesstjames Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Federation Fleet: The Borg Brigade

T4 SB, T2 everywhere else. Mostly do group PVE, sometimes PVP and recruiting! We've got a site at theborgbrigade.com - but I've done pretty much nothing with it!) and are generally apleasant bunch!
    tumblr_meud0dq0CT1rq8ga2o1_250.gif
  • derrico1derrico1 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    starbase 69 nova squad .. always looking for new members ..were a small fleet still strugling to get passed t-2 any help would be greatly app.
  • lizzygracemountlizzygracemount Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Fleet: UFP Galaxy Command
    Fleet Contact: @Ramius1701 or @LizzyGracemount (I'm usually on in the afternoons)

We're a small fleet with a few members recruiting. We're very casual and play as we are able due to very busy lives in RL. We are currently working towards earning our Starbase and Embassy. It is slow going as there are only a few of us able to play.

Thank you for doing this. For some reason Fleet Search doesn't show us in the list even though we are set to show in search.

Lizzy
  • eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Kdf Fleet: Bastardi Senza Gloria
    Tier 3 Embassy, Mine and Spire (all services avaible)
    T4 military and science base, T4 engineer within 5-6 days, T4 starbase within august 30th

Access granted to Italians, however speaking italian is required
    age 18+ required to get TS access

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Fed Fleet: Confederazione Stellare Italiana
    Holdings: T3 Embassy, T3 Mine, T3 Spire, T5 Starbase, T5 Military, T5 Science in 1 week (upgrade in progress) and T5 Engineering in August.
    Fleet contacts: @NandoPC - @joker1374 - @sodrick1 - @lambsia - @kyashan77 - @mad_in_italy - @evial85 - @evialfrank

We are one of the most populated and active italian fleet, both in pve and pvp, open to recruitment to +18yo italian players and active in NoP for map invites. We provide a fleet teamspeak, always full of people willing to help the newcomers. Join us! :)

ps: we are twinned with Bastardi Senza Gloria kdf fleet :D