What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sci Build Please Help!

vangrealvangreal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Federation Discussion
Hello, here is my build.
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=bremonsci_0

My captain is a Romulan (FED) Science captain. I've been trying to include bridge officers with the operative trait as much as possible.

I am looking to fine tune it, right now in the Aves Dyson Destroyer. Just hit 50, so I haven't even started rep, but the assimilated console and romulan zero point console are on the shopping list. I went full Solenae for the set.

Any thoughts for gear, build, weapons, etc? I mostly play tactical captains and I'm sci-dumb.

Right now my attack run starts with decloak, Gravity Well, APB, FAW1, TS3, and then I fly in to hit em with Photonic Shockwave and then Tractor beam Repulsors. The idea being the get grouped up, debuffed, torped, shocked, and hammered.

I included my skills in the build, as I try not to go red in most skills for the little bonus it offers, when I can make something else that much better. First 3 points are worth over 50, last three are worth 15.

Thanks for the help!!! Also, I do use my aux2sif1, tss2, he1, mostly for ally heals, but if it gets rough I use em on myself too.
Post edited by vangreal on

Comments