test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Subcommander Kaol's head as a ship trophy!

2»

Comments

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Didn't I already cover how to turn that off on the previous page? How is this still a thing?

Phsssss......doffingcomrade.....come here...

*whispers* The glitching aside, I just want Kaol's head as a ship trophy man. And like Cryptic with their amazing excuses like "players getting lost in 2D squares", I'm only using the excuses as gravy, added value to my primary idea - the petaQ Kaol's head in my ship's mess hall as a trophy. Klingons, Romulans, their relations....surely you understand. ;)*end whisper*

Work with me here, man! :D
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Oh, I feel your pain. It's almost like one of those damn confusing star clusters, but it's so much more startling! Cryptic, remove that Kaol guy. NAO! Or I'll uninstall your waaaaaay too big game!

Have you seen just how big Kaol's head is? Oh my, his head alone could be costing the game 250 MB. :P How do you think new players would react if they found out they have to download extra 250 MB for Kaol's head?
    astro2244 wrote: »
    I agree that Kaol needs to to kick the bucket and his lapdog tovan too.
    we need a option when he hails us to beam over a tricobalt torpedo end transmission and warp away lauging.

What a glorious idea!!! Pay attention to this guy Cryptic, his idea is golden and so immersive!

You sir, are a true soul of the Empire! Beaming over tricobalts.....awesome! Qapla'!
    For that you have a barrel of wintage bloodwine waiting for you in the basement of the bar in First City on Qo'noS. If you have problems finding it, just talk to Mek the Disagreable in the bar. :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    shpoks wrote: »

Have you seen just how big Kaol's head is? Oh my, his head alone could be costing the game 250 MB. :P How do you think new players would react if they found out they have to download extra 250 MB for Kaol's head?

Confused... VERY confused :P :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou