test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tracking ships

kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
After spending a few missions where that one last enemy has gone astray and trying to track them down, tonight was the last ****ing straw. I spent a better part of an hour trying relocate the freighter D'Elon after losing it when two cruisers bared down on me forcing a strategic retreat. Try as I might, I couldn't find the ******n thing so I had to restart the mission. It would frankly be nice if we had better "sensors" to track down such lost enemies.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rasalghul2rasalghul2 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    1st sry for mi english.

maybe a new bug not sure i never have a problem to blowup thats cargo ships , maybe because i use a BOP with BO so i uncloack fire BO and mi torp fly direct to the hull a few shoots more and they are dead .

im always attack this way 1st the comm array then the cargo ship then the 2nd array and then the 2nd cargo.

one more tip there is some debris or ateroid near the cargo ship im always use that like cover, so the crucier cant have a lock on my on the first strike so he most move , and i have more time to attack the cargo ship

Last time im made that mision was like 1month ago hope this help

what ship u fly? have the default wepons? what boff powers u have?
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It would be neat if there was a drop-down menu that listed all targetable objects in the map (with filters for mines, cruisers, frigates, etc), that you could click on.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rasalghul2 wrote: »
    1st sry for mi english.

maybe a new bug not sure i never have a problem to blowup thats cargo ships , maybe because i use a BOP with BO so i uncloack fire BO and mi torp fly direct to the hull a few shoots more and they are dead .

Destroying it wasn't the problem, FINDING IT AGAIN WAS. As I said, I aggroed two cruisers while pursuing the damn thing and had to break off and I lost track of it.
    im always attack this way 1st the comm array then the cargo ship then the 2nd array and then the 2nd cargo.

one more tip there is some debris or ateroid near the cargo ship im always use that like cover, so the crucier cant have a lock on my on the first strike so he most move , and i have more time to attack the cargo ship

Last time im made that mision was like 1month ago hope this help

what ship u fly? have the default wepons? what boff powers u have?

None of that is relevant to finding a ship that's run off to whereabouts unknown. Keep practicing your English, because you clearly need it as you appear to completely misunderstood what the problem was.