test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A positive nod for the new Crafting rep

2»

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am feeling happier after listening to the priority one interview with Geko. It seems this is ultra early version of crafting and numbers, UI, items, stats etc are all just thrown in right now so we can use it but its going to go through a lot of changes.
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The UI beats the hell out of the old one, even if it could be much better.
  • irishcaptain007irishcaptain007 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I crafted a few aegis sets for my alts early on... Was great because aegis was a great set that leveled up with my toons. This new system seems geared toward endgame... At least if you want anything good. Given the high dilithium costs and gambling component I would rather stick with the fleet and reputation gear. Besides, this game isn't all that hard and you can get decent dps with white items if you know what you are doing. I'm glad they took time to revamp the system, but not sure this games needs a crafting system to begin with. Maybe for pvp?
  • cody0893cody0893 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I crafted a few aegis sets for my alts early on... Was great because aegis was a great set that leveled up with my toons. This new system seems geared toward endgame... At least if you want anything good. Given the high dilithium costs and gambling component I would rather stick with the fleet and reputation gear. Besides, this game isn't all that hard and you can get decent dps with white items if you know what you are doing. I'm glad they took time to revamp the system, but not sure this games needs a crafting system to begin with. Maybe for pvp?

For the serious player the gear that crafting give us. Gives us even more power i like it. I also think the old crafting system was dated and needed some love.....Yes i would agree on this, it could still be allot better but i look foward to the new system....now they need to at least give us more pvp maps
    They killed your Alt's now they want your main