test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bring Back The Jester, Please!

jaguaro70jaguaro70 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Friends who I have known for years have the Jester Dance Emote. STO, could you please bring back the Jester Emote. I would really like that dance. Thanks!
Post edited by jaguaro70 on

Comments

• cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The Steve Miller Band? Oh. wait, that`s the Joker....Nevermind.;)
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    But tying the two together if the Air Guitar emote could be made available again that would be good.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I don't understand why the two emote packs were removed from the C-Store. Sure, they weren't selling very well... but their sales were greater than zero. They certainly haven't sold any since being taken out of the store, right?

Either give us those emotes somehow or return them to the store.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I don't understand why the two emote packs were removed from the C-Store. Sure, they weren't selling very well... but their sales were greater than zero. They certainly haven't sold any since being taken out of the store, right?

Either give us those emotes somehow or return them to the store.

I think there was a plan to sell them for dilithium or latinum when they were removed.

IMHO, they ought to bundle together some of the C-Store items.

Maybe have a "Roleplay Starter Pack" with the two missing emotes, the various offduty costumes (none of which seem like huge sellers -- and I'm sure many KDF don't even know they can use them now), a pet or two, and maybe a Tuffli-like freighter (minus some of the perks, different hull, same interior) for something like 1500 ZEN.

Maybe as much as 2k ZEN if they could bundle in some legitimately new stuff like those species combadges that were being worked on, 24th century Ferengi clothes, Spock robes...

Ooh! Idea! Howabout a tailor DO based on Garak. Adds a tailor to all ship interiors while on active space duty. Visiting this tailor might give you special options like dressing BOs in offduty outfits.

They have DOs who add to replicators. I bet maybe they could have DOs who "show up" on your ship interior. That would be an exciting category of DO, especially if they added a third active DO roster category for ship interiors. (So you'd have space, ground, and ship interior. The ship interior ones would entirely function to unlock options on your ship interior. Might be a tailor, an extra console, an extra vendor, or even an extra deck accessible from the Turbolift on certain ships.)
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jaguaro70 wrote: »
    Friends who I have known for years have the Jester Dance Emote. STO, could you please bring back the Jester Emote. I would really like that dance. Thanks!

I've been wondering where this one went. I have it, yes. But the emote packs have been gone for years.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.