test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Argo

bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
Ok clearly you can implement surfboarding which is to date the most fun thing in this game, without any doubt. Please for the love everything that is holy put ARGO in this game. Pleasy please.
Tck7dQ2.jpg
Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    seseronseseron Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bernatk wrote: »
    Ok clearly you can implement surfboarding which is to date the most fun thing in this game, without any doubt. Please for the love everything that is holy put ARGO in this game. Pleasy please.

What is that? My Google search brings up nothing but Affleck's flick.
    rottorung02.png
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Argo?
    /10char
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    seseronseseron Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bernatk wrote: »

All right. That would be fun, especially on Nimbus III.
    rottorung02.png
  • Options
    vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    On Nimbus this Mad Max thing would fit. On Risa..... no way!
  • Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Member Posts: 1,002 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Put that in the game? Negative.

Now, if you want to talk about something akin to a M35 Mako or the M12 LRV...then I would be much more amenable
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They could put Argo ingame, but it would only be confined to a specific map. Also, they would have to give some reason for using a vehicle since shuttles and teleporters are far more effective methods of transportation.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    They could put Argo ingame, but it would only be confined to a specific map. Also, they would have to give some reason for using a vehicle since shuttles and teleporters are far more effective methods of transportation.

Yep, it's more effective. But it seems Picard had found a use and had fun using it.

Ok anyway why I made this thread? I categorize the surfboarding as vehicle combat or race (maybe mistakenly). And I thought why not extend the ground vehicle combat. If they can monetize it in Champions Online then they can monetize it here too.

And ARGO, Batmobile, MAKO or anything just put in please. :D
    Tck7dQ2.jpg