test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fun B'rel config with Sci Cptn.

jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
Just thought I'd share this for laughs.

Recently decided to try something different in a B'rel, so off I go to grab some cheap gear and DOFFs, skill my BOFFs up, and away I went.

Here are some highlights from my 2 hour runaround. Locations in the videos (in order);

2x Khaless Expanse,
2x Red Alert
2x KASE (PUG team, was really good)
3x Kerrat

Over all, I enjoyed this odd config, had some laughs in it, and I hope you find it as amusing to watch as I did playing it.

Click here for the Video playlist

All comments / suggestions welcome.

My B'rel build as requested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jockey1979 wrote: »
    Just thought I'd share this for laughs.

Recently decided to try something different in a B'rel, so off I go to grab some cheap gear and DOFFs, skill my BOFFs up, and away I went.

Here are some highlights from my 2 hour runaround. Locations in the videos (in order);

2x Khaless Expanse,
    2x Red Alert
    2x KASE (PUG team, was really good)

I did also go into Kerrat, but I need to crop my 2hr video a bit more, and it's midnight here... so I will edit them in to this later.

Over all, I enjoyed this odd config, had some laughs in it, and I hope you find it as amusing to watch as I did playing it.

Click here for the Video playlist

All comments / suggestions welcome.

maybe if you had POSTED the build...
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    maybe if you had POSTED the build...

Updated the OP with the cheap and cheerful build information and to reflect I have not added the Kerrat videos.

9 clips in total now, roughly 18 minutes of footage. All recorded and edited by Twitch, stored by YouTube