test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buff PvE, add progression curve plz.

blutark01blutark01 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I played this game on and off for a year now, and I have to say there are parts which I really like but there is no part of this game which is difficult or somehow demanding besides pvp and the one hive borg mission.

Progression means you have to get stuff x (or better strategy x ) to get to content y. Its simple and should be easy to implement. As it is now, the whole content is catered to casuals who play for 1-3 months, then become bored and quit, how else can it be as the whole content is available to you from the start.

Every MMO I played was able to cater to casuals and non-casuals, why not sto, even the casual will become bored when theres no progression. The whole content implemented could get more longevity for all player groups, just differing in the rate of progression.

Now my other concern, theres pvp in his game, but it be so much better. Why only one open world pvp zone? why no special rewards for pvp? why no starbase fleet alert against other fleets?
There are so much possible ideas... as it is now it feels unfinished and like frame witho ut a hull^^

Just my 2 cents