test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Crashs at Costume Tab

blackrewblackrew Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Hello.

When I'm in the Foundry at the Costume tab, if I just normally go through suits or hairstyles or ship models, about 5 minutes into making a ship/character, STO crashes entirely. This has happened 4 times now. My graphics are all on Low (due to another STO glitch because if it's higher then Low the game crashes/lags insanely even though I have a gaming computer with good parts) so it's not that the models have to load too much detail. I haven't been able to fix this. Please help!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    which costume? Certain specific costumes seem to be the culprits here and it would be useful to have the details.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2014
    Also, if you're getting the Cryptic Error Tracker, let me know the Error Tracker number. It's at the bottom of the Error Tracker window.
    STO QA Team
  • alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    same thing happens to me when i am working on a foundry mission build... every time i mess around in the costume section of the foundry the game crashes and gives me the "CrypticError: Oops" then there's a "Error Ticket ID"with a number on it.

Error Ticket ID: 31301739

It only happens in ship costumes, and what i know is that about 80% of all ship costumes (old and new) make the game crash.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
This discussion has been closed.