test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Partition for More Fleet Bank Slots

choppy101choppy101 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Sorry if im not alowed to do this...
I'm just get so fustrated with our Fleet Bank there so many item and ranks and we have over 400 member in our fleet .So hard to keep a varity that covers my whole fleet ..
We got an increase in our personal slots but not our Fleet..
Asking please can we Have more Bank slots for our Fleets to keep up with the increase of Items that are comeing available..

All Other Fleets that are having the same problem or Agree Plz add your coment!!
Post edited by choppy101 on

Comments

• Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    petition aren't allowed suggestions are though, so lie and say your suggesting.

most stuff people put in fleet bank isn't really all that useful. all 3 I'm in have the good stuff(ships, traits, very rare gear) only for the highest ranks. the rest is at best vendor trash. so I don't really see the point it's just going to be wasted space.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    while petitions are against the rules (like everything else), partitions are not.
    so with that in mind i will join your partition for more fleet bank slots and add a further request for more fleet bank tabs.
  • Options
    choppy101choppy101 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    We do use our fleet bank for member to put in items they dont need we sell them ltems and fill our bank slots with very rare intem for our fleet to use.
    when we do fleet mission l like to have all our members decked out with the best .
    l find it helps moral everyone has more fun and becomes more active , contributes to the fleet more ect,ect,ect.......

we do this for for all ranking member .. l find most of our level 50 member prefer to get our fleet items

Fleet bank is a very powerful tool if use correctly for fleet growth.
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    choppy101 wrote: »
    We do use our fleet bank for member to put in items they dont need we sell them ltems and fill our bank slots with very rare intem for our fleet to use.
    when we do fleet mission l like to have all our members decked out with the best .
    l find it helps moral everyone has more fun and becomes more active , contributes to the fleet more ect,ect,ect.......

we do this for for all ranking member .. l find most of our level 50 member prefer to get our fleet items

Fleet bank is a very powerful tool if use correctly for fleet growth.

Ive been in two other fleets then the 3 I'm in now the did the same as the 3 I'm in now. and define ranking member.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    longasclongasc Member Posts: 490
    edited May 2014
    I also think more fleet bank slots would help fleets grow and prosper.
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    nightken wrote: »
    Ive been in two other fleets then the 3 I'm in now the did the same as the 3 I'm in now. and define ranking member.

i interpret 'ranking member' to mean any member that has met any fleet obligations and has access to the fleet store.
    we also have a liberal bank policy for 'ranking members'.
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    /signed

/10char
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm so confused.

Is this partition in the political or computer sense?

Is this about running Linux on an lcars system, or splitting New Romulus into two countries?
  • Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    I'm so confused.

Is this partition in the political or computer sense?

Is this about running Linux on an lcars system, or splitting New Romulus into two countries?

I think it's about wanting more Fleet Bank slots by partitioning them- 20 slots would become 40 half-slots, but I'm not sure where the half-items to fill them would come from. :P
  • Options
    blevokblevok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    partitioning your hard drive won't help, but we do need more fleet bank slots. i think the number of slots in each tab should be doubled, and add the ability to purchase like 10 more tabs. and when i say purchase, i mean with EC. thats how the fleet bank is and there's no reason to change it, though the cost could be adjusted. the existing cost is the same since day 1 i believe. i think 3m per tab would be a good number.
    Fleet: Stargate-Union
    Pizza: Pepperoni
    Kalek shel'tek!

"Do not make me look foolish by allowing yourself to be murdered" -Lord Yu
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Petitions are not allowed on the forums.

/Closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.