test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

crowning achievement of STO fanart

guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Ten Forward
...and possibly all art for all time.

[contains graphic cartoon violence and sarcasm]

Romulan Subu rides a Voth Dinosaur while he eats D'Tan and she carries Tovan Khev's head on a spike. An epohh sails gracefully through the air in several pieces.

This piece is rich with symbolism, political commentary, and artistic merit. Although I scribbled it in like half an hour, it is truly the defining piece not only of my career, but of our entire generation.

Bidding starts at one trillion quatloos.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    That rex has no head lasers. MAKE IT AGAIN. *rips it in half*

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You may have killed "Default Tovan," but those of us who got creative are safe from your evil ways. ;)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Throw the Tovan Khev spear into Kurkland!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    We can only dream. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited May 2014
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    That had the potential to be great, because Romulan Subu looks really interesting and the whole thing is very well drawn, but it's marred by the fact that all of that other stuff is in there too. I know you intend it as humor, but haven't we heard/seen enough of this Tovan aversion, D'Tan bashing, Epohh hating, dino mocking, and Cryptic taunting already?
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    That just made my day :D
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      But Protogoth...

It will never be enough. Mwahahahahahaha.

Unrelated sketch of Spock and Alternate Universe Subu. <3 Quinto-Spock.
    • grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      guriphu wrote: »
      But Protogoth...

It will never be enough. Mwahahahahahaha.

Unrelated sketch of Spock and Alternate Universe Subu. <3 Quinto-Spock.

Lol, don't give them any ideas. That could very well be the next Star Trek movie, Spock gets another girlfriend so he and Kirk take both their girlfriends and.........
      say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
    • guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      No, Spock <3 Uhura forever.

I would totally watch a Star Trek romantic comedy, though :D
    • catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      You cant tell me anything until you fired a Kitty Mini-gun! The tribble popper is now a thing of the past. (50 grain Meowshot, advanced Borg shredders) :3

http://catstarsto.deviantart.com/art/Kitty-Minigun-456232098
    • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      I see a grumpy cat cameo.
      King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
      ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      Hello new wallpaper. :cool:

My romulan will probably have to look into keeping some Subu-related artwork on display in his ready room. One trillion quatloos? One art, please!
      ExtxpTp.jpg