test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

House of Beautiful

tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Qo'noS
for only the second time since our formation, House of Beautiful is openly recruiting.
we are one of few fully t5 kdf fleets, with all holdings complete.
we arent a lesser counterpart to a fed fleet. we are not farming alts, we are kdf mains.

as the starbase is complete, we are recruiting fresh members primarily for social and teaming reasons. we would also like to have more members on board that share the 'free t5 access for all' philosophy and are keen to share the fleet stores with others on NoP Public Service.

we dont have many rules, expectations, or prerequisites. some things to note:
  • members may be be any race or gender, romulan included.
  • store access is unlocked by posting 75,000 fleet credit on the leaderboard.
  • promotions and fleet credit calculations are made per-toon, not account wide.
  • store access is not revoked, limited, policed, etc. we keep the store well provisioned.
  • members are not required to cease membership in other fleets, fed or kdf.
  • while teamspeak is available, use of teamspeak, ventrillo, etc is not required.
  • fleet forum registration/participation is not required.

i will keep this post updated as necessary.
feel free to send me a PM here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So there is no actual need for having a beautiful character?
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    House of Beautiful
    House of Beautiful Orions
    Banished...er...what's that one? Banished Orion Girls? Can't remember...

So what sets the various fleets apart - and - why should one pick one over the other?
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    'beautiful' is loyalty.
    'beautiful' is diligence.
    'beautiful' is honour.
    'beautiful' is integrity.
    'beautiful' is prosperity.
    'beautiful' is generosity.
    'beautiful' is victory.

'beautiful' is not pale skin and slave silks.
  • jestersagejestersage Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    While I appreicate the offer, I have to decline, as I start to love more and more of the fleet I am in, even though we are only t4 SB.

That being said, I been on NoP, and somehow I am unable to receive a response from a fleet member to be invited to your starbase. I would like to purchase the Elite Frigates (both BoP and Fer'jais). What's the best way to reach out?
    edited May 2014
    jestersage wrote: »
    While I appreicate the offer, I have to decline, as I start to love more and more of the fleet I am in, even though we are only t4 SB.

That being said, I been on NoP, and somehow I am unable to receive a response from a fleet member to be invited to your starbase. I would like to purchase the Elite Frigates (both BoP and Fer'jais). What's the best way to reach out?

now that maintenance has finished, i am logging in now and will doing base-invites on NoP Public Service.
    if there arent any kdf invites going out on NoP, an alternative is to join the 'House of Beautiful' global channel and ask a member to invite you. all members can base invite.
  • jestersagejestersage Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No, still no invite (even though someone is on the channel). I will try to ask my fleet if they can focus on Science instead.
    edited May 2014
    updated the OP.
    (and jestersage got their base-invite)
  • caldannachcaldannach Member Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    :EDIT: Resolved. :)
    " Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first, and the lessons after... "