test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Goodbanning mate.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because what country do you live in, anyway?

Retrobanning hawku001x for trying to perpetuate the agony that is mornings.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for not paying attention. Look at the last pic, it'll explain everything :cool:.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

• cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for link to picture xD
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for not understanding me linking the whole article for him to *understand* where I'm from. And moreso... why it'll turn out that way. In the end, we'll rule the world :cool:, we have done it once, we can do it twice :D:P.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    Banned for being from the bottom of Challenger Deep.
    edited October 2014
    Retrobanned for Hateing on mornings
    Double banned for mentioning Challenger Deep

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I just saw a commercial for Chia Zombies....

Apparently they still sell those things and they made a set that is Halloween themed.... they even advertised what they look like after the seeds die.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I just saw a commercial for Chia Zombies....

Apparently they still sell those things and they made a set that is Halloween themed.... they even advertised what they look like after the seeds die.

Banned because Cha-Cha-Cha-Chia
    Chia heads are ceramic, the seeds grow through it to the water

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Named for not practicing proper fire management on your Chia pet.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,521 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for not Banning... and I will also alexmakepeace you as well for not Banning. :P
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    ^^Serious painful hard Ban.

There, you've got your ban :D. Happy?
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,521 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned because that hurt! Dang it man! Female Trill do not like Polaku!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    Banned for being a trill that doesn't like Polaku.

Whatever Polaku is lol :D

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for there's only one music title fitting the above posts. Take a guess which one. You probably know what I want, and why. But in the end, let's ban together, 'right? Keep it together, mates.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    Banned for links.
    Retrobanning cheesebasket for Palukoo.
    Banning myself for forgetting it was spelled Palukoo.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for getting old and forgetting stuff lately...
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,767 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    banned for not being maimed
    Named for not practicing proper fire management on your Chia pet.

maimed because it's time there was a "Maim the person above you" thread
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for ... Oh... Not again...
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited October 2014
    Banned for being a stouts xD

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    maimed for being banned and cheesed and kuntelled
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I'm out of cheese. :(

Retrobanning rattler2 because a ban by any other name still bans so sweet. And also for phone autocorrect.
    edited October 2014
    Kuntelled, rattler'd, stouts'd, hawk'd, and Banned for not having spare cheese in case of emergencies

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    kuntelled, rattler'd, stouts'd, hawk'd, cheese'd, thunder'd, bergins'd, alexmake'd, jorantomalak-noooooooo'd, banned and last but not least cmdrscarlet-SHAME-ON-YOU'd
  • rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for forgetting rooster'd.
    76561198032353876.png
    edited October 2014
    banned for awww snappppp ROOSTER'D what whattttttttttttt
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for there can be only one!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited October 2014
    kuntelled, rattler'd, stouts'd, hawk'd, cheese'd, thunder'd, bergins'd, alexmake'd, jorantomalak-noooooooo'd, banned, cmdrscarlet-SHAME-ON-YOU'd, Rooster'd, Shadowfang'd, worrfan'd, NEBREEKI'D, and Banned for the demoman's reference :D

I believe that counts for going full on, pants on head TRIBBLE, lol

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Banned for overdoing it.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for thinking I overalex'd it xD

These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along :D

Mwahahahahahahaha