test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^ Banned for banning someone who belongs in the environment.
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned for environmental hazards. And lack of bats.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    banned, not with malice, not with pity, but with honor
    edited August 2014
    edited August 2014
    banned for shooting Undine....... those poor innocent little creatures
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^^Banned for excessive period usage in your post.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    GerWoar..Banned somebody for something and not supportign the Lionheartx pride as seen on
    the Guardian of Forevers replay..
    or hiding the Saucer of cream fro mi or Lunasto
    https://yt3.ggpht.com/-Zf6afapR3KM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/rboWhM77wAE/s88-c-k-no/photo.jpg
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    GerWoar..Banned somebody for something and not supportign the Lionheartx pride as seen on
    the Guardian of Forevers replay..
    or hiding the Saucer of cream fro mi or Lunasto
    https://yt3.ggpht.com/-Zf6afapR3KM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/rboWhM77wAE/s88-c-k-no/photo.jpg

Banned for sense not make.
    I need a beer.

edited August 2014
    banned for backwards talk, witch! witch!
    edited August 2014
    Banned for banning cmdrscarlet for shooting undine when I'm still suspicious she is one.
    edited August 2014
    ^^Banned for suspecting instead of making peace as your name suggest. Evil boogie man.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited August 2014
    banned because if there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it's that life will not be contained..... life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,443 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Banned because Mommy's very angry... *Looks out the wrong window*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned because the right window is left.
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned for not excecting that Orion slave girl for holding out. (Half the quadrant knows about it)
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
    edited August 2014
    Ban ed because I then bought that slave girl, freed her, had dinner with her, and, many years later, married her.
    edited August 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Ban ed because I then bought that slave girl, freed her, had dinner with her, and, many years later, married her.

Why the **** would you marry her? You make more credits for selling her! BANNED FOR STUPIDITY!!
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
    edited August 2014
    daqhegh wrote: »
    Why the **** would you marry her? You make more credits for selling her! BANNED FOR STUPIDITY!!

Banned for supporting slavery. I also made more credits marrying her because she came from a long lost rich family.
    edited August 2014
    You make a Ferengi's ears bleed. One doesn't have to support slavery to profit off someone else who does.

Banned for not knowing that.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because Ferengi are an inferior race.
    edited August 2014
    Banned for not saying who Ferengi are actually inferior to.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because they are inferior to everyone.
    edited August 2014
    Banned for forgetting Dineebian Slime Devils and Rigilian Blood Worms still exist. And I probably spelled those wrong. Beat you to the ban!
    edited August 2014
    Banned because those are not races. And if they were, Ferengi would still be inferior.
    edited August 2014
    Banned because Brunt had tiny lobes, but they were still big enough for you to be jealous of them.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned...for being lobe intollerant.. or not buying the Pika decoder ring from the MT vendor
    Quarks needs Lunasto lunch boxes to go with the Worf talking klingon coffee cups :-)
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited August 2014
    Banned because bats > pikas.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Banned because cats > bats.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited August 2014
    ^^Banned for I prefer cats == bats.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited August 2014
This discussion has been closed.