test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just had to share

jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Ten Forward
I have been collecting the Star Trek Ships Collection since it was released here in the UK.

Finally, this morning, my free gift for collecting 15 issues (on issue 20 now - hence the "finally", they were late sending this out). I opened the door to the mail man today and he had with him;

Picture 1
Picture 2

I'm ecstatic with joy now, it has taken pride of place on my PC desk next to my monitor. I even put the 4xAA batteries in it, so tonight... there will be a green glow on my desk :)

I'm also thinking of adding this to my desk (That is a 10.1 inch android tablet it is resting on, for size comparason). 2nd picture for comparasion.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rock3tmanrock3tman Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You're so lucky! I have to order everything cool and amazing from oversea's :(
    Even then is hyper expensive. The joys of living in a 3rd/4th world country :mad:
    1FHdQdl.jpg
  • theroyalfamilytheroyalfamily Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Put the two together, so I can see how big that cube is. I'm going to need to find a place for it. (Here in America the last one I got was 16 (the Ferengi ship), and I'm already running out of room.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ya know.... My birthday is coming up soon...

I like ships.

Just..... sayin' :D
  • theroyalfamilytheroyalfamily Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Correction: last one I got was 18. You limeys aren't so far ahead now.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's the Enterprise E next issue for me
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      Put the two together, so I can see how big that cube is. I'm going to need to find a place for it. (Here in America the last one I got was 16 (the Ferengi ship), and I'm already running out of room.

Sorry for the delay, here we go...

http://imageshack.com/a/img842/7264/jca2.jpg
      http://imageshack.com/a/img843/7708/acnct.jpg

Could not quite get the light right for my phone - I really must get a decent camera :P

(oh and that is the same 10.1 inch tablet in the background, leaning up a laptop)
    • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      Gratz!

Personally, I am still content with my Micro Machines. Don't take up much space, but boy, they are well designed.
      That, and being a poor Dutch student, I miss out on all the fun stuff. ):

But once again, hope you enjoy them!
    • jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
      edited May 2014
      rahmkota19 wrote: »
      Gratz!

Personally, I am still content with my Micro Machines. Don't take up much space, but boy, they are well designed.
      That, and being a poor Dutch student, I miss out on all the fun stuff. ):

But once again, hope you enjoy them!

At the moment, I "enjoy them" in my mind...... as I have small children with curious little hands. So they stay boxed and out of the way.

As the collection goes to 70(ish) issues, I need to figure out when in the house I can display them, I may have to wait for the children to grow up and move out, so I can turn a bedroom in to a walk in display case ;) lol.