test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

one year anniversary of the Romulan Republic ( may 21st )

z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Romulan Discussion
( a day early I know, unless you read this in a year then " Happy second anniversary " )

So as of may 21st 2014 its the one year anniversary of the Romulan Republic!!! Yay!!! ( waves hands in a kermit the frog style ), just want to say well done to all of my OP comrades I constantly see, we have done well! Heres to many more years!...... oh and do we get a new ship!? Come on cryptic, come on :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Happy Anniversary!!!:D
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    shadokittyshadokitty Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    *Sings the Fred Flintstone Happy Anniversary song* Seriously, here's to another great year.
  • Options
    beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    ( a day early I know, unless you read this in a year then " Happy second anniversary " )

So as of may 21st 2014 its the one year anniversary of the Romulan Republic!!! Yay!!! ( waves hands in a kermit the frog style ), just want to say well done to all of my OP comrades I constantly see, we have done well! Heres to many more years!...... oh and do we get a new ship!? Come on cryptic, come on :D

heck yeah happy anni to us romulans and if no new romulan ship there is the summer event with a possible new ship lol.