test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just out of curiosity... How old are you? (PvP)

Comments

• Options
    rock3tmanrock3tman Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Its so much fun to see older people playing video games. When ever I see the nonsense in ESD Zone chat I always assume its actual kids (maybe cuz they act that way? :D )

I wish my dad was into gaming so he could play with me but he's always working (and I don't hold that against him or anything) its just life i guess.

Oh and I'm 23 by the way :)
    1FHdQdl.jpg
  • Options
    mynameisnommynameisnom Member Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    13, can kick TRIBBLE 5v1 in ground with my rom eng or tac kittan or do a modest 3v1 in space with my eng scimitar or a very fast 4v1 space on my tac fed kittan with my defiant r or sgolth
    [SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
    stoutes wrote: »
    Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
    The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"
  • Options
    krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    43 here 44 in september. Still have reflexes due to playing the piano since 4 years old. I can still get all the golds in wipeout.... Usually end up the target in PvP as i am the one debuffing and dropping GW's, it is usually a rom in a scim cathing me with their vastly over powered de-cloaking bonus (which I would love to have on my fed in his Defiant) that pops my ship.

My fiisrt gaming machine was the old Atari console from the late 70's. Loved Missile Command.
  • Options
    webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    From now, until next tuesday, I am 35. I miss being young.. 24ish was a good age for me.. :( I'd love to say I'm still 24 today.. But that would be a bald face lie.. a fat lie.. a sore lie... :(
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited May 2014
    will be 14yrs old in September.
    And im a girl...

xx

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    will be 14yrs old in September.
    And im a girl...

xx

D,

\o/ I'm 1 year younger than you! :D
    [SIGPIC]http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.html[/SIGPIC]
    Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
    The boss being a gigantic Winter Epohh Researcher. As you lay waste to the Epohh Horde, she can occasionally cry out things like, "Didn't you want an Epohh friend?"
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    \o/ I'm 1 year younger than you! :D

We should start dating...

xox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    We should start dating...

xox

Err... well... um mm o_O I'm a caitian...
  • Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    you probably both work at the same FBI office
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Err... well... um mm o_O I'm a caitian...

Shame, am not into ***** myself.

Nxt...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Shame, am not into ***** myself.

Nxt...

Lols, we'll I do have a romulan.... xD.
  • Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    25, going 26...this age range is making me feel just right...

And I'm that scrub that flies like a pver
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    divadretepdivadretep Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i will be 52, but really wish for 42.
    it's not so often I am right, but I'll be wrong again, so
    that's all there's left to it... just ask a dancer.
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited May 2014
    WELL!!!

I guess I'll have to break the record of the youngest STO pvp player....

Well, at least that is what I think...

< 17 >

Turning 18 on Sep 17...

What a WONDERFUL JOY!!!

:D

Edit my Edit I feel old once again... not the younguest in STO.. someone is 13 or something like dut, around... here... somewhere...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    WELL!!!

I guess I'll have to break the record of the youngest STO pvp player....

Well, at least that is what I think...

< 17 >

Turning 18 on Sep 17...

What a WONDERFUL JOY!!!

:D

Edit my Edit I feel old once again... not the younguest in STO.. someone is 13 or something like dut, around... here... somewhere...

Moi? ^_^ si, si!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    I'm so creeped out. Children these days.

Don't be creeped out... BONNIE-KIN
  • Options
    alejogalejog Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    After looking through this thread I recognize some of the names.

Some of them I have asked to join us on TeamSpeak.

I now realize they were completely too young to be speaking with strangers over the Internet.

At least you weren't offering them candy to get to to a van.

28 here, some days feels like 10 others like 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-32nd Vipers- PvP Team

Nothing is impossible to him who would try.... except getting cryptic to care about pvp.
  • Options
    iskandusiskandus Member Posts: 1,062 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Moi? ^_^ si, si!

Even you aren't the youngest. Fonz is like 11 or 12.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    After looking through this thread I recognize some of the names.

Some of them I have asked to join us on TeamSpeak.

I now realize they were completely too young to be speaking with strangers over the Internet.

Age is hardly much besides experience. I've seen kids be more respectful and or serious then a crapload of adults so.. -.- also I'm seeing a disturbingly larger and larger amount of 8 year olds or younger saying the ****... o_O terrifyingly funny
  • Options
    elric071elric071 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    51 (Now GET OFF MY LAWN!))

Ha! Got ya beat by 8 years Armsman....hehe.....But I like your lawn :P

I am 43. :)

Qapla'!
    Illigitimi Non Carborundum

Co-Founder of TOS Veterans and TOS Qan Mang
  • Options
    lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    you 40+ guys are giving me hope, that gameing isn't not just a childish thing i need to outgrow lol

I'm 57 and have been computer gaming since I was 37. If you count the old coin op arcade games we used to spend all our change on before PC's then since I was 17 ;)... no intention of quitting, either.
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • Options
    lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Age is hardly much besides experience. I've seen kids be more respectful and or serious then a crapload of adults so.. -.- also I'm seeing a disturbingly larger and larger amount of 8 year olds or younger saying the ****... o_O terrifyingly funny

The Science Fiction Author Robert Heinlein said: It’s amazing how much “mature wisdom” resembles being too tired. :D
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • Options
    fightingexplorerfightingexplorer Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    20.. since uhm.. yesterday ;)

playing sto for near 4 years..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shak - Fed/Rom - Sad Pandas Scort-Veteran - Known Haxxor
    Shak'Re - KDF - Soehne von Khaless (Svk)
    T'Shara - Fed/Rom - 58. Geschwader
  • Options
    thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    lomax6996 wrote: »
    I'm 57 and have been computer gaming since I was 37. If you count the old coin op arcade games we used to spend all our change on before PC's then since I was 17 ;)... no intention of quitting, either.

You must be thinking of pinball. I don't remember but two actual video games from that time and perhaps a couple mechanical shooters and drivers.

But I'm old. Maybe I'm forgetting.