test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Happy Birthday to me :)

jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
Today, I am 35 years old, was in rather a good mood - then I read the server was coming down for a patch...
General:

The AFK penalty has been applied to additional queued events.
Captains that AFK in a queued map will receive the following penalty:

0 rewards for the event.
2 hour cool down on the ability to queue for any event.

These changes are implemented into the following queued events in normal and elite mode where applicable:

Storming the Spire
The Breach
Undine Assault
Undine Infiltration
Viscous Cycle

This, is the best birthday present I have received today (so far)...

So, thank you Cryptic, you've really made my day :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    jockey1979 wrote: »
    Today, I am 35 years old, was in rather a good mood - then I read the server was coming down for a patch...

Many happy returns! May the wind be always at your back :)
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Congrats. Now you are one year closer to your ultimate demise, and being a fossil fuel for future generations.
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    notapwefan wrote: »
    Congrats. Now you are one year closer to your ultimate demise, and being a fossil fuel for future generations.

Hmm thanks now I feel even older as I hit one of the big X0 birthdays soon. I'm already decrepit and soon I can add old to it. :( I thought I was a grumpy so-and-so.:P

back on topic. Happy Birthday OP. Ignore grumpy you're still a young whipper snapper :D
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited May 2014

First of all, congratulations with your birthday!!

Second, welcome to the club. They've nerfed the Tour on my birthday last year ..
  • Options
    mikearoomikearoo Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Congrats on another successful orbit of the sun! :)
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Birthday song: "Happy birthday to you. You live in a zoo. You look like a monkey. And you smell like one too!" :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    notapwefan wrote: »

Knowing my luck, by the time I'd decomposed enough to become fossil fuel - they will have mass produced engines that run on water :P

lol
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2014
    Happy Birthday!
    :::throws confetti:::
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Happy birthday

Also it's my Birthday too today!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    uss917019 wrote: »
    Happy birthday

Also it's my Birthday too today!!!

SWEET !!!

Happy Birthday to you to.

AFK people getting a well needed slap and now my long lost birthday sibling is found....

What a day :D
  • Options
    wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    edited May 2014

33 on Sunday myself, this is a great present, even if it is an early one
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Happy Birthday to you all!
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Today, I am 35 years old, was in rather a good mood -

Penblywydd hapus i chi.
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Mine was on 5-12, and we got this:

Hailing all Captains!

This Friday we will begin a new effort to bring some Q & A to our Livestream Broadcasts!

Starting this week, we will place this thread stickied at the top of the General Discussion sub-forum to allow for forum users to submit questions to be answered by STO Community Manager CaptainSmirk during his next Livestream show.

Submit your questions here by 5PM PDT Thursday, May 15th, for a chance to have your question answered. (Click here for your local timezone cut off)

The team will pick which questions Thursday evening, that will be answered during the show the following Friday. We will post the Q & A list here in the main OP, and every week we will update the list to add the latest responses. We will also DELETE all questions from the previous week once the chosen few have been picked and replied to. We want to keep this from becoming a endless scroll of replies, so the deletion of questions will only be to keep the thread short and sweet, as well as current.

NOTE: All answers will be subject to change. Sorry, but I have to expressly include that. :D

Tune in to hear your answer, or watch for the Livestream Recap after the show to link you to the recorded version if you can't make it!

Remember forum folks, we can only answer legitimate questions that won't leak anything about new content that is currently REDACTED, or anything that isn't related to our current or former gameplay. Questions about other employees interviews, or information that has since changed will most likely not get into the list.

Thanks for your participation everyone!

That was good also. I was hoping we would get something like this so we could get feedback from someone.

This whole week is offering all good things.

And I am now 36, and I can't move around due to being disabled, so I can honestly say that I don't hear my bones creaking yet. Lol.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Happy birthday jockey! May your enemies tremble with fear at the sight of you! :D

Live long and prosper!
    HQroeLu.jpg