test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Re-Work Ground & Space Weapons

cirte86cirte86 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
hey trek fans!

Since we are now able to customize our Career Kits with our most wanted Abilities, why not Re-Work the Gound and Space Weapons to?

I mean, at the current build we are bindet to various weapons that match with our Role - or similar else ^^

Phaser, sub system disable
Disruptor, energy resistance debuff
Antiproton, innate bonus to critical severity
tetryon, additional shield absorb

and the other stuff.

i think its a good idea, to basically remove all these additional proc effect and also add a weapon modification slot, so you can choice by yourself, which favorised weapon and proc chance you want to use.

For example i really like the canon beams of the federation: the Phasers but i want also want have the critical severity bonus of the antiproton weapons.

With such a change, the players have much more choice to customize their starships and captains.

Weapon stats with special +dmg to races like voth, borg and undine should be also affected by those weapon mod slot. Those mods will then dropped by defeating the special race with additional variants of the proc chances.

Good idea or not?!

Edit:
Additionally those mods can be traded and selled in the exchange. Also they can provide different tiers (common, uncommon, rare and very rare) with higher effects.