test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Andorian Imperial Guard uniforms

jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Please? Can we get some Imp Guard uniforms?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jmaster29 on

Comments

• Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Here you are!

CadianShockTrooper2.jpg

1061249-0dorman2.jpg

STV2.jpg

blog+old+guard.jpg

As much Imperial Guard as you can shake a JJ at.

AS for Cryptic, they no longer seem to make uniforms at all for the Cstore.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    tpalelena wrote: »
    STV2.jpg
    I don't see why not; it's not like folks are unwilling to spend Zen on aesthetics...
    1061249-0dorman2.jpg
    Well, I wouldn't complain if that weapon and its associated animations got added to the roster. That, and actual two-handed swords, just for variety's sake (a colleague noted that the Jem'Hadar outfit looks very much like samurai wear with the Elder armor segments added; I thought a 2H version of the Nausicaan sword would really help sell that)...
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I don't see why not; it's not like folks are unwilling to spend Zen on aesthetics...

I would totally buy an Imperial Guard outfit. And a real MACO cammo set. And what about the medals on the ENT Mirror uniforms?
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    killdozer9211killdozer9211 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would pay for andorian uniforms and ground weapons, but in an ideal world, they'd be specific tailor/store unlock rewards for completion of a doff chain or accolade on a revamped Andoria.

So yeah, being a realist, I guess I'll go ahead and start saving my lobi just in case.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Cryptic has been very slow making new outfits lately. I really doubt they'll put something ENT era related into the C-store after such a big hiatus, and as for the Lobi outfits, they mostly seem lockbox related.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not just ENT.....ANY series. It seems like they care more about the new shinys and consoles and ships first. Sucks how that goes.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    daqhegh wrote: »
    Not just ENT.....ANY series. It seems like they care more about the new shinys and consoles and ships first. Sucks how that goes.

It seems it's easier for them to make uniforms that are locked in fleet holdings or the lobi store that aren't account wide. :(
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Cryptic has been very slow making new outfits lately. I really doubt they'll put something ENT era related into the C-store after such a big hiatus, and as for the Lobi outfits, they mostly seem lockbox related.

That's not really true, they've just been putting them in weird places. Like the fleet holding uniforms. :/
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    That's not really true, they've just been putting them in weird places. Like the fleet holding uniforms. :/

They did make them faster in the past. And yes, the new outfits are more related to STO new content and fleet holdings, than the old content that was related to the old tv series and films.

The only exception to this in a long time was the KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN outfit.
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I want the rifle more than the uniform, personally. Both would be excellent, but you're going to have a hard time getting my Andorian out of his Odyssey uniform.

and yeah, I expect it to cost lobi rather than zen if it ever does happen. :(
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Here you are!

CadianShockTrooper2.jpg

Being the Warhammer 40k fan here, I'd take a Cadian regiment Imperial Guard costume.

Perfect for those ground excursions :cool:

PS, I'd take the Laspistol and Plasma gun as well
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      darthborehddarthborehd Member Posts: 7 Arc User
      edited June 2014
      Add me to the list of those who would spend zen on Imperial Guard Uniforms.
    • Options
      morbideccentric#9020 morbideccentric Member Posts: 24 Arc User
      edited September 2016
      You can also add me to that list. The Andorian Imperial Guard uniforms (and Andorian firearms) should be available for owners of the Kumari at the very least.
    • Options
      phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
      Yes please!