test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hull Strength Decrease

captainjk740captainjk740 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a decrease in their hull strength. I had about 59,018 for my hull before the latest patch. Now, the hull shows about 56,800.
Post edited by captainjk740 on

Comments

• fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Reputation traits?
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a decrease in their hull strength. I had about 59,018 for my hull before the latest patch. Now, the hull shows about 56,800.

Probably because you can't field as many rep traits anymore. Before you could sleect one space/ground trait for each tier 1-IV for each rep. Prior to S9 there were 4 reps, 2 space traits per rep for 8 traits total. So you can only use 1/2 the space rep traits that you could use before. And as each rep trait for space consists of one which is offensive and one which is defensive it causes one to have to be more selective. As such, chances are you were using more hull-boosting space trait before than you have not selected on the new system.
  • captainjk740captainjk740 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No. I had 59,000 in hull after Season 9 went live. I noticed my hull went down after the patch on 05/08/2014.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Did you have some kind of limited bonus running? Like a DOFF buff? Did you respec or change your gear?
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.