test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kit modules

kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
Probably in the wrong place but I cant find the right one...

So I am having large difficulty finding any suitable replacements for my green and blue mk XI kits modules that are in my mk XII fleet elite kit.. found 1 (undine bio turret) which was a nice upgrade versus the stock one (med gen)

any clue as to where I can find them (fabrication is most sought after) and even on the exchange there are so very few selections...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    atlmyklatlmykl Member Posts: 305 Arc User1
    edited May 2014
    There should be 3 ultra rare modules you can buy from your fleet spire and embassy. I do not remember what the 3 eng modules are off the top of my heard are. The dil store has mk xi rares but I think they are a bit over priced. You said you have tried the exchange and that is the only real option for getting mk xi very rares. I mean you can farm them on ground missions but odds are you will get something you cannot use or want. List them on the exchange to get the ec's you need for the modules you really want and maybe if you are lucky you will get the drop you want. I have yet to see mk12 vr drop.

Thankfuly I did not have to mess around too much to build my kits. The trade in kits came loaded.

:eek:I forgot Assimilation you will get a class specific very rare mk11 module. Run it till you are blue in the face.