test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic, I am happy

guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
Between voth antiproton guns and the now-not-broken Psionic Assault module, I finally have what I've wanted since season 5... targeted durable damage debuffs available to science officers.

The now-working biochemists dump resistances so low that high-resistance armor and resistance-boosting kits are now valuable again to counteract the reduced values.

Those two together... I think maybe just maybe the damage done to kit-power viability by power creep may have just been undone.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dova25dova25 Member Posts: 475
    edited May 2014
    I noticed that sci can vape a tac more easily now in season 9

Lol and if it is a kitty sci it can stay up in places where you can't get and vape you from above :))

Edit : places like roof tops
    "There already is a Borg faction, its called the Federation. They assimilate everyone else's technology and remove any biological or technical distinctiveness and add it to their own."
    I refuse to be content https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U
  • Options
    defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do yourself a favour and keep your happiness to yourself, Cryptic will nerf it when they see it. :P /jk

I too am happy with the new custom kits, they have taken some of my characters to a new level of absurdly high damage capability that I just can't help but laugh at how broken certain things are when I can deal ~8-11k damage on a single target more easily compared to pre-season 8, and since I'm not a min-maxer, I am sure there are others who can do a lot more.:)