test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If I could grant you one wish...

lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Ten Forward
To practice and learn fiction writing skills, Meowstar suggested spontaneous dialogue games, much like old comedians used to use. I wish to try my hand at a fiction soon, but I would enjoy your participation in this game to help me get used to and practice this first.

My theme is I am a Genie, you discover me upon accidentally rubbing up against an old lamp. A glittery purple smoke arises and takes my form, I then speak in an Echoing voice. "Good fortune or folly shall follow you this day, I grant you one wish, speak wisely!"

(Tell me your Wish)
My Dialogue will then follow, to give you an outcome to your wish>
Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
"Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
Post edited by lunasto on

Comments

• marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wish I had 4.3 billion dollars :)
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wish to be able to do anything I want. Be it defy physics, rework the cosmos, or even destroy you if I desired.
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wish I had 4.3 billion dollars :)

With a wave of my hands, you are magically swept away to another land and appear on a large pile of money. You begin to laugh aloud, grabbing at the stacks of cash with utter joy. Suddenly a vault door opens up and 2 very surprised Chinese military guards quickly draw their guns and take you into custody for invading their reserve. Thanks for playing! ;)
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
    edited May 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    I wish to be able to do anything I want. Be it defy physics, rework the cosmos, or even destroy you if I desired.

With a wave of my hands, you are magically taken to a new world where you have the powers of a god! The sea and all its leagues move at your will, the planets align themselves to your design, knowledge pours into your mind as you become one with the universe. People of everywhere fill your mind with their thoughts and emotions, you are everything and control everything, the universe is yours to command! Then suddenly, you sense an anomaly within your perfection, something that wishes to defy you, the people and objects around your universe become Agents and though you banish and fend them off valiantly, in the end you are disconnected form the Matrix and flushed from the human battery fields to be recycled. Thanks for playing! :D
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I want legal control and all licensing rights to the Star Trek franchise in perpetuity, without challenge.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited May 2014
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Oh great and powerful Lunasto Genie, I wish to own all land and bodies of water that border mine.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wish for two more wishes, because there's some rule that says you get three.

I want to be TOS Captain Kirk, whenever I choose and for as long as I want, with all benefits and hazards of the above (yes, including both being beaten up shirtless and getting lots and lots of scantily-clad women).

Also, I want to be Rom post-DS9, so that I can be Grand Nagus and get Oo-mox from a sexy Bajoran. :cool::P:D
  • saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat and a bat and an '64 Impala.
  • startrek1warsstartrek1wars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wish that all the bugs in the game were fixed,
  • catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hmm, what to wish for...I would want to have CatStar appear as a main character in the next Star Trek movie or tv series, and voice act for his CGI part.
  • notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'd like to have a TRIBBLE with two heads..something like Diphallia.
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wish I had a steak taco right now..

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
    edited May 2014
    azniadeet wrote: »
    I want legal control and all licensing rights to the Star Trek franchise in perpetuity, without challenge.

With a wave of my hands, you are magically transported back in time as Gene Roddenberry,with the all legal documentation that gives you full rights to everything he was making, from now until the end of time. Everyone must listen to you from now on. We Hope you remember all of the scripts from all of the Star Trek shows. Thanks for playing!
    edited May 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    i wish i had a sandwich

Slowly I point, and beam light fires at a point in front of you, a small table appears with a sandwich on it. It has everything you could possibly enjoy in it, grilled or not as you would prefer the most. The aroma calls to you, causing you to salivate at the inviting flavors that tickle your nose. As you cautiously take a bite of it, the sensations that fill your mouth and the burst of flavors send you into ecstasy. You have never tasted anything so good in your life, you become obsessed to eat more of it and can't resist to enjoy such a wonderful moment. But once finished, you discover that not only will no other food suit you ever again, you must have more! The craving calls to you like the White Queen of Narnia's Turkish Delights. Your pleads for more will forever go unanswered, too bad you only wished for one sandwich! Thank you for playing. :D
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Endow me with the wealth of Solomon so I may disperse it among the needy.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
    edited May 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    Oh great and powerful Lunasto Genie, I wish to own all land and bodies of water that border mine.

I float over to you and gently touch your eyelids, "sleep." You awaken in a strange bedroom, you can hear chanting outside of your hotel room on the streets. A knock at your door startles you, you say, "was is das?" They answer, "mien fuhrer, wir gewonnen haben!" Shocked at understanding this dialogue, you quickly rush to your bath and look in the mirror to see a little mustache and face not belonging you. Thanks for playing! :P
    edited May 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    I wish for two more wishes, because there's some rule that says you get three.

I want to be TOS Captain Kirk, whenever I choose and for as long as I want, with all benefits and hazards of the above (yes, including both being beaten up shirtless and getting lots and lots of scantily-clad women).

Also, I want to be Rom post-DS9, so that I can be Grand Nagus and get Oo-mox from a sexy Bajoran. :cool::P:D

"Sorry, but 3 wishes was considered overpowered and had to be nerfed. But i think I can accommodate your first wish!" With a wave of my hands I slap your face, and turn you into Captain Kirk aboard the USS Enterprise. If you know his commands, you should be fine. Let's hope you know how to fight when the time comes, because when you choose to disappear from the location so does the personality of Kirk from the reality, leaving the ship without it's Captain! History for your character will change drastically according to your actions or inactions! Thanks for playing! :)
    edited May 2014
    saihung423 wrote: »
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat and a bat and an '64 Impala.

With a wave of my hands, your car sits before you with an overturned top hat in the passengers seat and a cute and fuzzy bunny peeking out of it. A small fruit bat hangs from your mirror like dice. I hope you brought fuel with you? :eek:
    edited May 2014
    I wish that all the bugs in the game were fixed,

With a wave of my hands, suddenly the game finally works as it was intended to, every label and function has not one single issue. The Dev's look at all the projects they where assigned to to fix it and realize they are fixed, and lean back in their seat breathing a sigh of relief. So many players cheer and begin to play more often, until the next patch, that reverts it all back again. Thanks for playing. :P
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    lunasto wrote: »
    I float over to you and gently touch your eyelids, "sleep." You awaken in a strange bedroom, you can hear chanting outside of your hotel room on the streets. A knock at your door startles you, you say, "was is das?" They answer, "mien fuhrer, wir gewonnen haben!" Shocked at understanding this dialogue, you quickly rush to your bath and look in the mirror to see a little mustache and face not belonging you. Thanks for playing! :P

I love it. lol
    ExtxpTp.jpg
    edited May 2014
    catstarsto wrote: »
    Hmm, what to wish for...I would want to have CatStar appear as a main character in the next Star Trek movie or tv series, and voice act for his CGI part.

I hand you a data phone with JJ Abrams on it, asking you to play the part of a human looking male Caitian in his next film. Cat Star is now a human with a tail! Thanks for playing. :D
    edited May 2014
    notapwefan wrote: »
    I'd like to have a TRIBBLE with two heads..something like Diphallia.

I hold up a mirror to show you your head, " you've had 2 all along!" ! :cool:
    edited May 2014
    Slowly I point, and beam light fires at a point in front of you, a small table appears with a sandwich on it. It has everything you could possibly enjoy in it, grilled or not as you would prefer the most. The aroma calls to you, causing you to salivate at the inviting flavors that tickle your nose. As you cautiously take a bite of it, the sensations that fill your mouth and the burst of flavors send you into ecstasy. You have never tasted anything so good in your life, you become obsessed to eat more of it and can't resist to enjoy such a wonderful moment. But once finished, you discover that not only will no other food suit you ever again, you must have more! The craving calls to you like the White Queen of Narnia's Turkish Delights. Your pleads for more will forever go unanswered, too bad you only wished for one sandwich! Thank you for playing. :D

i should've known this would happen, lol
    edited May 2014
    I wish I had a steak taco right now..

From behind my back I reveal a plate with a single Taco on it, wrapped in a Star Fleet shirt printed napkin, juicy and to your best liking. After you finish, Tacofangs quickly sits up in his bed in a sweat, rocking back and forth trying to assure himself, "it's only a dream...it's only a dream!" hehe Thanks for playing!
    edited May 2014
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Endow me with the wealth of Solomon so I may disperse it among the needy.

With a wave of my hands, the wealth of Solomon is grabbed up from every black market hood and museum and lost location around the world and placed at your feet. You better begin distributing it quickly before your neighbors begin to grab up their share. Let's also hope the words of your noble deeds doesn't reach Interpol too soon! :rolleyes:
  • saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    With a wave of my hands, your car sits before you with an overturned top hat in the passengers seat and a cute and fuzzy bunny peeking out of it. A small fruit bat hangs from your mirror like dice. I hope you brought fuel with you? :eek:

lol

TRIBBLE. Knew I should have wished to be a little bit taller. Maybe a baller.
    edited May 2014
    saihung423 wrote: »
    lol

TRIBBLE. Knew I should have wished to be a little bit taller. Maybe a baller.

or maybe that you were, like, 6-foot-9
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Heh, interesting thread. I like it.

I wish for you to kill me.

(Assume that I have neither the means nor the drive to actually kill myself, yet I still do not want to continue living. I also cannot be convinced out of this as I am obviously not in a rational state of mind. Although you could use your genie powers to change that, it would be completely against my will. However as a mere human, I do not have the ability to oppose you should you choose to force that on me anyway. Go!)
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I hand you a data phone with JJ Abrams on it, asking you to play the part of a human looking male Caitian in his next film. Cat Star is now a human with a tail! Thanks for playing. :D

Noooooooooooo! Your evil! =T.T=