test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Riot Gaems

2»

Comments

• brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited May 2014
    Something will happen tomorrow. The maths don't work out for the rules, so some adjustments to the format will have to be made. If nothing else, we'll do our best to make sure everyone who shows up has some fun in STO PvP tomorrow.
    LOLSTO
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Fair enough there. I SHOULD be able to make it. Hopefully I do. If so, I will see you then.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    woud love to join with eng or sci, but since i have about 5 min online before CTD since S9....no dice.

A pvp event with not enough sci??? what the eff is happening???????
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited May 2014
    Havam, I honestly thought it would be the opposite problem. Guess it just goes towards the idea that Tacs are ruling right now. It's not true, of course, sci's still decide matches. Anyway, yeah, I am pretty shocked that we didn't get more sci or engies, they're out there, I know they are.

I guess we'll just leave it open at this point. I'll start calling in OPVP and see if we can't get more players who don't or haven't read the forums, as the start time gets closer, and see what we can throw together. Liike I said above, we'll still find a way for everyone to have a bit of fun.
    LOLSTO
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What? This is today? I thought sunday...not sure if I can make it today, sorry. I'll try though.
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2014