Install Arc
Options

Cats make the world a better place :3

13»

Comments

• Options
    saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Who said cat's have no loyalty to their families?

If you haven't seen it, check this out. Cat defending a young boy.
  • Options
    saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    I'd hate to be the guy when it gets out he's in jail for hurting an animal. I think child molesters have a higher chance of survival in prison.

I would kill him.

I've no tolerance for animal abusers or child abusers. None. I almost wish I hadn't seen that link. I am going to be visibly angry for days about this.
  • Options
    jtyme77jtyme77 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    saihung423 wrote: »

I just saw that earlier today, a gif can be found here.
    Keenan.png
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    catstarsto wrote: »
    ive been following this story, he was released without bail... -_-

I'm a cat lover and it saddens me to know that this doush got away with that with just a little slap.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited May 2014

That was really great, when a pet gets attached to someone they fight hard for them. Roaming dogs can be trouble like that, even in a populated neighborhood you have to watch your kids close!
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    catstarsto wrote: »
    That was really great, when a pet gets attached to someone they fight hard for them. Roaming dogs can be trouble like that, even in a populated neighborhood you have to watch your kids close!

Actually I think that was the neighbor's dog that attacked the kid. And did you see those nasty wounds the dog left behind? Thank God for cats.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I generally like cats... too bad the cat I want (Savannah cat) is illegal in NY.

Oh well, no pets for me...
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2014

This is so cool, here's the you tube link. >>MEOW<<

There's a little Ferasian in that kitty.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Actually I think that was the neighbor's dog that attacked the kid. And did you see those nasty wounds the dog left behind? Thank God for cats.

Someone pointed out another interesting thing...while the mom is bringing the hurt boy inside, you can actually see the cat guarding/blocking the direction the dog came from to ensure he can't come back and do it again. The cat is not just watching himself to defend his territory, which he could do from a better vantage point further out from the car, but placing himself in a position to defend the child again if necessary.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.