Install Arc
Options

Which Disruptor Flavour do you prefer ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    jaegernljaegernl Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Right now, I'm running standard Disruptors. Well, when I say disruptors, I mean one Dual Beam Bank with CritD, just to see how well that turns out with a BO crit.
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Devotion Paladin
  • Options
    ddemlongddemlong Member Posts: 294
    edited July 2014
    I was kinda surprised to see rating Spiral Waves so low. I love the ones I have. I have seriously been thinking about dropping the FC to buy a set of 7 or 8. The shield proc is awesome and along with the resistance debuff it should hit pretty hard.

I don't have the worlds highest CritH at 19.8% and 107% severity being pure KDF. I am waiting on provisions to get 1-2 more SROs. So even if I manage to get one of those this week I should be just above 20%.

What do you all think will be the best modifiers or just stick with fleet AP?

Oddly enough I know someone stated in another thread the damage calculator may not be optimal. It suggested all CrtDx3, well I got a bunch, and was doing less than the fleet DmgX3 CritH APs so I swapped back. Waste of EC.
    I use to do 100K DPS, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Your Ramming Speed III deals 242658 (243540) Kinetic Damage (Critical) to you.
  • Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I do like Polarized Disruptors with drain style builds, but lately rocking the bio versions for the synergy with 2 piece set bonus and proc chance boost.
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,375 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    Right now I'm using a combo of Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid DHCs and plain disruptor turrets on my Tor'Kaht. The PDH weapons are the same basic idea as romplas, except they do disruptor damage instead of plasma, and they're surprisingly good guns for Mk XI blue.

I was initially going to trade up to Advanced Fleet Disruptors, but now that I'm adding a 3-piece Counter Command Ordnance set to the build I'm wondering if biomolecular might be a better use of the dil.

No kidding. I love those. Wish there were turrets to make it a full set.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    til027til027 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Elachi CrtDx3's are my favorite.

This is my current build for them,
    http://gateway.startrekonline.com/#char(Nilvok@til027)/ship-equipment

It gets great DPS, the Nicor is a great ship for them.
    They can get quite expensive though, including the ship this build cost me about 300mil.
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Full Elachi, with a heavy turret aft and the hydrodynamic compressor.

I'd like Spiral Waves more if they weren't so damned expensive to acquire.
    EnYn9p9.jpg