test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So now it is 2410?

simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Academy
Here are some game improvements that I would love to see in the future. After all the war is over, everyone is hunky dory.

1. This would be a huge quality of life as far as game play is concerned. Allow cross faction teaming. Get rid of the restriction. I now it would be some work. Like NWS would have to be change to Terran Empire Feds and Rebellion Klingons, but was is the hype about keeping us from doing so, we can already cross faction private or public. Why can't we get rid of the restriction. It might not be possible but I think most people would like it. This can also allow cross faction fleet invites. While I recommend not allowing hangar pets and elite fleet weapons to cross faction but some of the equipment is the same.

2. Ok I can see this one getting a lot of slack and a lot of backing. So here it goes. Allow all tier4 and below consoles to be cross factional. As long as the ship is owned you can claim the console for the other faction. Still don't allow them to fly cross faction ships. This would allow the Feds to get the Valdore console to Klingons and Feds. The Klingons and Romulans can get the the stealth detection consoles and anything ales like point defense. The Feds will be able to get the Aceton Assimultor. I like factions having there own identity, it I am also to the point were some of these consoles are game chargers and it makes since for game balance. I know that there are going to be some hard core players thinking that factions need to keep their identity, but is that not what tier five and fleet level ships are.
320x240.jpg