test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Bad Day at the Office...

royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
Otherwise known as proof that some days the RNG is the lawn mower, and your TRIBBLE is fresh Bermuda...

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab224/kerensky914/Untitled_zps24490caa.jpg
"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
--Red Annorax
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's not a bad day at the office until somebody dies on vacation at Risa. Those were always a trip. :D
  • rarebear1rarebear1 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's not a bad day at the office until somebody dies on vacation at Risa. Those were always a trip. :D

How does that happen that was most of been a case of cliff diving and chute failed to open.
    Proud Trekkie Favorite episode from TOS is The Doomsday Machine TNG: Yesterday's Enterprise VOY: Endgame part 1 and 2 DS9: Emissary ENT: Assmilation
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    For even more lolz.... send whites to perform hamlet. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Somewhat off-topic (but then it *is* my thread...) a few days ago my KDF-Rom ran the 'Subordinate challenge" mission. I always run it - gotta keep the few Klinks on my crew in line. So I got a "Disaster! (1 lost)" result and saw the report "So-and-so did not survive the assignment". My first thought was, "Disaster? I'd call that 'Mission Accomplished'!" :D
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax