test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trait Loadouts

groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
Seeing as we are all now forced to select our traits of a limited functional number, and we can do so in most non mission zones I ask this:
Would it be possible to have a trait loadouts system like the one we have for space loadouts?
I accept the new system, as I kind of have to. But I've noticed that messing around with my traits has now replaced the tedium that was previously had messing around with ship gear before the ship loadout system.
I just think its (a little) counter productive to the time saved with the recent space loadout system.
Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
"If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
Post edited by groomofweird on

Comments

• Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Honestly, the actual trait system WITHOUT a loadout kinda system is a little stupid. Its already really annoying to select and deselect every time the traits you want to use.

But even if this system will be important, i cant ask cryptic to make it without knowing what the hell is going on in the other loadout system. I dont think you want 2 loadout systems broken already. And because if they release a loadout system for the trait thing, and its broken, we all know it will be broken for a long time (if not forever). So, i prefer to see if the ship loadout system is adressed first. But im afraid i dont have too much hopes.
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited April 2014
    I thought (maybe mistakenly) that loadouts already saved your trait settings....

Anyone know for sure? Buehler?
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I thought (maybe mistakenly) that loadouts already saved your trait settings....

Anyone know for sure? Buehler?

What do you mean. I cant use the loadout system because it will TRIBBLE up all my skills, my inventory and my boff stations. Its a similar issue with a lot of people. I just cant touch it. And then, we have the problem of the skills that will not be remembered in the skill try, that i suspect is derived as well from the loadout system fail.

But he is asking about a system that will allow you to switch between some traits and others with a simple click. So you dont need to activate / deactivate the ones you want every time you enter in a space or ground zone. But as i said, if cryptic was not able to successfully launch a loadout system, i will not ask them to create something similiar with the traits tab.. lol. It could be a disaster (more than it is right now btw).