test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bortasqu Pack - How to buy??

edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Academy
So, i finally gathered 5000 zen, so i go to the c-store to buy the Bortasqu pack, what is my surprise, i cant. Is there any requirement to buy it?? :eek:

I have enough room in my inventory, but it says that i cant buy it. And thats it, it will not tell me why.

Of course im level 50. I am missing something?
Post edited by edgecrysger on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Have you bought one of the Bortasqu variants separately? It won't let you buy the pack if you have.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Also, has your Level 50 Klingon spent all his his Skill Points? The game does not recognize him as a VA - the requirement for the Bort - if he has not spent all his Skill Points.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Also, has your Level 50 Klingon spent all his his Skill Points? The game does not recognize him as a VA - the requirement for the Bort - if he has not spent all his Skill Points.
    No, that's nonsense. You haven't been required to spend anything in ages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm going to back up Doffing here Cosmic. I bought the Scimmy pack on my Reman and have not spent all the skill points yet.

I am going to ask a really obvious question here. Are you playing a KDF character or an aligned Rommy? I only ask because I saw someone asking the same thing a couple of days ago in chat and after a couple of questions we found out he was a Rommy. He was told he can't by it as a Rommy and can only by his own factions t5 ships.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, apparently it was (again) an account glitch. I re-logged into the game and now it will let me to buy it.

I dunno why but the last few weeks im having real troubles trying to buy anything, its curious it always fixes itself when i exit the game and i do log-in again. :confused: but if i try to buy something while im playing, well, its hard lol. Happened with 2 services and the bortasqu pack.

Well, thanks for the tips, some really weird things are happening in my account lol.