test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Love the Changes

obelusdoomobelusdoom Member Posts: 8 Arc User
The news Earth space dock is awesome. Hope we will see more major facelifts to areas like Klingon Homeworld and others in the future.

Speaking of facelifts I really liked the changes and additions to character creation and to character faces. Please keep them coming. I heard some people were affected by a graphics bug but I luckily didn't have a problem and have been enjoying the new look to my toons.

So thanks for all that.

I'm happy to see that STO is still improving graphically. Lots of MMO's dont and I think it hurts them.

The art elements I'd still like to see:

1. Star Trek style interior lighting. I'm not sure exactly how to explain it but I'd like to see lighting that seemed more...well Trek. I think basically what they did in the more recent series was to have a white light coming down at and angle to fall on the characters, with a warmer fill light coming from somewhere behind the camera.

2. Improved ship textures and lighting. Ship textures still lack a metallic quality. Also the lighting seems too yellow. Looking at pics of Star Trek ships I'm seeing an almost aquatic appearance to the lighting.

Anyway keep up the good work and thanks again!