test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kit Frames and Modules - Fleet and Craft

supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
With the new season bringing a new way to customise a character's loadout with a kit, there are those who had a fleet kit previously, those who did not, and people who just can't find the right module to use. I am among one of these groups.
Fleet Ground Supplies only include one Fleet Kit Module unless you got your hands on a full kit before, which means you get the range of the full kit modules at your disposal, meaning I can swap out the Smoke Grenade, finally.

An unfortunate mistake I made was not to purchase a Romulan Fire Team kit, and I couldn't find anything better to slot, especially since that kit had Suppressing Fire IV on it. That got me to thinking that perhaps the system is really a punisher for those who didn't have a fleet kit. And those who got a frame only got a two fleet kit modules to work with. I don't even find the two available for Tacticals very good, either.

I'm thinking both the ability to craft a Kit Module or Frame based on the old way to craft Kits and include the discounts of the old kits compared to kit frames and modules (e.g. Modules cost 30% compared to old kits). Or additional Fleet Kit Modules, as if Ground combat will just become a tad easier.