test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help! New traits nightmare ...

jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Academy
I cannot seem to make heads (n)or tails of this new system.

I am sure I had more "personal" traits than it shows (which is only 8).

Also ... it says I have no reputation traits ... I DID!

Really :confused::confused::confused::confused: .
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Post edited by jumpingjs on

Comments

• ruinwraithruinwraith Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The traits are divided into categories now. In the panel on the left, where the empty active reputation traits are, if you click one of the empty boxes it'll reveal all the traits that are eligible to be slotted in that particular empty box.
  • jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ruinwraith wrote: »
    The traits are divided into categories now. In the panel on the left, where the empty active reputation traits are, if you click one of the empty boxes it'll reveal all the traits that are eligible to be slotted in that particular empty box.

I have ... it still says I have nothing there. I was T4 OMEGA before ... why the sudden loss of everything?
    Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
  • robyvisionrobyvision Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Have that same problem on my kdf toon, it says that I have no rep ability available :eek:
  • khanrebornkhanreborn Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Shortly before the update i had to respec my skills in order to use my rep. traits. the same might have happened to you.
    chaq yuvtlhe' nIt 'Iw 'etlh Ha' yay je
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jumpingjs wrote: »
    I have ... it still says I have nothing there. I was T4 OMEGA before ... why the sudden loss of everything?

Oh that, dont "worry", its a bug. Trait system is actullay broken in some players.
  • shireknightshireknight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I couldn't do anything with my traits until I went back to ESD, once I was there I was able to select the ones I wanted to use, until then all my boxes were empty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Check your skills to, this happened to me before and I had to respec all of my skills. good news is when this happens Cryptic gives you a free skill respec. you dont have to pic it up simply click the respec button at the captain trainer.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • ekxibekxib Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am back in the game after 3 months and i see the new changes.

I am very lost in this... some idea for reputation traits for me please, i have a Joined Trill KDF engineer. I have nukara, omega and rom t5 rep

I appreciate a lot your ideas