test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Active Space DOFFs disappearing

purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Hey, has anyone else had a problem with their active space doffs since the latest patch? Mine keep resetting constantly, shifting from my 5 to 3 random doffs. I'm not sure how this happened.
Post edited by purlenutsack on

Comments

• Options
    gurugeorgegurugeorge Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yup I've had this. 2 of my space DOFFs keep switching out to other ones from a previous setup. Not sure if there's anything I'm doing that coincides with the switch yet. I've now put the "naughty" DOFFs on missions, so we'll see what happens.

I also notice that some devices (Aux Batt and Shield Batt in my case) seem to be switching themselves out into inventory automatically sometimes, and some seem to be showing as pertaining to another ship in their respective slot (Shield Batt in my case). Maybe there's something at cross-purposes in the database to do with other builds or something?
  • Options
    kaarruukaarruu Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I get this on my KDF-allied Romulan.

Active space DOFFs reset to a certain setup, frequently. I'll set them up, do a STF or something and bam, they've reset again.
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    kaarruu wrote: »
    I get this on my KDF-allied Romulan.

Active space DOFFs reset to a certain setup, frequently. I'll set them up, do a STF or something and bam, they've reset again.

Same toon here, same problem
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    doublechadoublecha Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Me too.
    And two identical duty officers it's impossible now.
    Qapla'
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, I seem to be having this problem too.

Purple Damage Control Engineers keep swapping themselves out for the Greens I used to use before I got them. Submitted a ticket about it.
  • Options
    mordechai103mordechai103 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    the crew of my ferasan seems to have the same kinda incompetence
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    I loose one deflector doff from time to time when I switch maps. Very annoying.
  • Options
    revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I had the same problem.
    It often went along with an error report that said parts of the load out could not be loaded when going to the doff screen.

I just saved the load out with the desired doffs again and I think that solved it. Not sure since I did it yesterday, but within the time played (which included switching between chars a lot )the issue didn't reaper.
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Except two, my space active DOFF's keep disappearing too...
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    lebtronlebtron Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I could resolve the problem for me by saving the build with the doffs and loading it right after that again.
  • Options
    gurugeorgegurugeorge Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Confirming that loading the setup you want once seems to do the trick (fingers crossed).
  • Options
    mrgrocer56mrgrocer56 Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Having this issue as well.
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    gurugeorge wrote: »
    Confirming that loading the setup you want once seems to do the trick (fingers crossed).

Yep. Set a loadout with the doffs I wanted, loaded it up, and have not had any trouble since. :)
  • Options
    cody0893cody0893 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i have three diff toons with quarter master problems not being able to slot... has ne one else had this problem. Keeps saying i have a batt doff equip when i dont....... i have over 23 doffs not being able to slot to active slot wonder why no one is playing ne more
    They killed your Alt's now they want your main
  • Options
    ankokunekoankokuneko Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    cody0893 wrote: »
    i have three diff toons with quarter master problems not being able to slot... has ne one else had this problem. Keeps saying i have a batt doff equip when i dont....... i have over 23 doffs not being able to slot to active slot wonder why no one is playing ne more

maybe you have a ground one already equipped ? you can only have 1 of the same type for both space and ground.
    Or maybe you bought one from another faction
    jFriX.png
  • Options
    themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I just noticed my doffs being reset on one of my captains and I haven't ever saved a loadout on him. Looks like I'm going to have to to squash the bug. :mad:
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    All due to the loadout system. This thing just needs to be disabled until it actually works.
    XzRTofz.gif