test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can BOffs crit? And if so, what is their crit chance?

somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
Pretty much the title above. I went digging through my weapons to try to get a bit more DPS out of them, and noticed that I have (on my player at least) a Protonic Polaron rifle that can do quite a bit of extra damage on a crit. And then I got wondering.

Can BOffs crit? If so, what crit chance does STO use to determine how often they do? Is it just a basic 5% or whatever? Or is it your player's crit chance?

Thanks in advance for any information you may know.
Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
Razira's Primus Database Page
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• emperordeslokemperordeslok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    they can, their crit chance is standard+traits+passives just like yours minus your skill tree
  • ridddickxxxridddickxxx Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    somebob wrote: »
    Pretty much the title above. I went digging through my weapons to try to get a bit more DPS out of them, and noticed that I have (on my player at least) a Protonic Polaron rifle that can do quite a bit of extra damage on a crit. And then I got wondering.

Can BOffs crit? If so, what crit chance does STO use to determine how often they do? Is it just a basic 5% or whatever? Or is it your player's crit chance?

Thanks in advance for any information you may know.

There is complete stats for each boff in their status window.

Boffs crtd/crth is based on their base stats, plus if they have any other armor/device/tribble/set bonuses/everything else that says plus to crtd or crth, plus modifiers of the gun their are carrying
    2nhfgxf.jpg
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Without looking, I'd guess it's 2.5% modified by the Luck trait and whatever gun and armor they have.