test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Non-Teamspeak Fleet Required

d0vahki11nd0vahki11n Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Earth Spacedock
I'm looking for a new fleet to call my permanent home. Can't do TeamSpeak for technical reasons; I would rather use the fleet chat box anyway. Plus, it's easier to shut me up that way!

I need somewhere that offers good promotion prospects (by contributing to fleet projects, etc), but doesn't demand that I change my playing style, uniform, etc.

Preferably NOT a massive already maxxed-out fleet that doesn't really need me, so that I can do my bit to help and experience that warm fuzzy glow of achievement when we level up :D

I'm a level 50 FED Tactical VA, based in the UK.

Have fleet marks, will travel ;)
2015_10_17_181_01bcccf5619c5811eb14_1.jpg
Post edited by d0vahki11n on

Comments

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi d0vahki11n,

You're welcome to join "Soon TM" :D!

It's founded at 2th of februari this year, and we're already at T1.8 SB and *almost* T1 dilithium mine.

Why that name? If you have been as long as me on the forums, you surely have seen what the Dev's told us when to expect the next new shiny or fix; Soon TM.

We take "Soon TM" to a whole new level :cool:.

But... I have to be honest; this fleet wasn't created with RP in mind. Our main goal is to allow people to donate and use provisions equally.

We have:
    • No lvl requirements.
    • People in the fleet are both from the EU and US.
    • No forums which you need to register on.
    • You're not kicked out if you are offline for a while (like some other fleets do).
    • No chat needed if you don't want to.
    • We have a TS running, but it's use is optional.
    • You're allowed provisions based on the projects you've filled (with a minimum of 250.000 donation points to access the ability to use provisions).
    • If you need people to talk to, have fun. If you don't have the need for much talk, there's no problem in that!
    • There's no "no-return" policy. If you have way too much FM and want to donate it in a different fleet (like when all our projects are filled) and come back, it's fine!

As I've stated above; the fleet is pretty darn new. We're nearly reaching starbase T2 and building our provisions as we speak.

We also started a KDF fleet, named "Redacted TM"! (<= new)
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Starfleet SWAT could be your new home! We are committed to having fun and being totally immersed in the Star Trek Online universe.

While we have rules and ranks that follow Star Trek, we are overall a laid back community looking to enjoy our time spent in STO. Also we enjoy helping others out in anyway possible. So if you don't like to laugh and have a good time :o, this community may not be for you.

As our name states, while in STO we play through the episodes tactically and in general enjoy playing through them at a slower pace and move together as a team. We are committed to PvE and achieving the best equipment.

We only use the in game text chat and there is plenty of room for promotions solely based on a positive attitude and consistent activity in game and around our fleet site.

To apply you can fill out a short, simple, straight forward app or contact me in game FMI @CptMike86

Good luck with your search Captain!
    Michael.png
  • bombassdmbbombassdmb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello,

I just wanted to extend an invitation for you to check out our fleet, Special Reconnaissance Squadron. We are a UK based fleet, with members from all over the world. There are usually people on most of the day so we normally have no problem setting up teams to run anything from PvE and PvP to Foundry and Story missions. We have also have a dedicated group for RP if that is something you are interested in.

We have no requirements about play times or mandatory meetings and events. We have a dedicated fleet chat channel and a Teamspeak server which is not a requirement for membership. The only requirement we have is to donate the equivalent of 100,000 Fleet Credits before accessing provisioned fleet stores.

All promotions are donation based, so everyone has an equal chance at Promotion. We have a Tier V Federation Starbase, but we are currently building our Klingon, PvP, and Acadamy Fleets, so there is plenty of opportunity to contribute.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game (@BombAssDMB) or check out our website linked in my sig. I hope you find the fleet you are looking for.

Cheers!
    SRS Fleet Recruiter
    Please feel free to contact me in game (@BombAssDMB) for information on the
    SPECIAL RECONNAISSANCE SQUADRON or visit our website: http://www.srs-fleet.net/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • d0vahki11nd0vahki11n Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thanks everybody, it seems I have some very good offers to consider here :)
    2015_10_17_181_01bcccf5619c5811eb14_1.jpg