What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Let's talk about the new Kits and how to build them

2»

Comments

• gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    jelly0 wrote: »
    You have got to be ******* kidding me, give you the kit but gotta rely on random drops or buy the modules what the hell.

This along with the trait TRIBBLE is seriously ******* me off.

Where the hell do you get the modules besides dilithium store.

I've been grinding the Borg mission Assimilated for purple XI module drops. The drops seem random as I've only received one Nanite Health Monitor and Triage module each during my 50+ (60+?) runs of it.

Honestly it reminds me of the old STF gear drop system, where I run 30 missions and do not get a Nanite Health Monitor module I want and have been grinding for but the first timer runs it and gets it. A bit like back to the future...
    Joined STO in September 2010.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I've been grinding the Borg mission Assimilated for purple XI module drops. The drops seem random as I've only received one Nanite Health Monitor and Triage module each during my 50+ (60+?) runs of it.

Honestly it reminds me of the old STF gear drop system, where I run 30 missions and do not get a Nanite Health Monitor module I want and have been grinding for but the first timer runs it and gets it. A bit like back to the future...

Just be glad that the mission reward is profession-specific and that you're not getting Eng and Tac modules dropped on you too (thus diluting your chance for NHM even more). :P

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Spamming this mission is beginning to **** me off, nothing but damn grenade modules.
  • jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Keep getting the same modules over and over again, im done. Cryptic suck TRIBBLE for this kit change without making the modules available to buy.

I am not referring to 1 or 2, I mean all.

Guess most of my characters are stuck with their MK 5>8 kits.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jelly0 wrote: »
    Keep getting the same modules over and over again, im done. Cryptic suck TRIBBLE for this kit change without making the modules available to buy.

I am not referring to 1 or 2, I mean all.

Guess most of my characters are stuck with their MK 5>8 kits.
    there are vendors that sell commons....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh come on, blues from the dil store are only a little terrible. :P

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.