test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Reputation Trait System conflict with Character Skill Systems

drbr3addrbr3ad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Well first i would like state i am not sure if this correct place to be posting this and that i am not fluent in all the jargon being used by some of the more seasoned players, even though i have been an off and on player for a few years now.

It seems i am having an issue with the new Trait system; that first i would like to state that i find the system very nice and useful for both new and old players alike given it opens a new dimension of customization that afford better tactics depending on which pve or pvp one is playing. Instead of just how was managing the system from more overall defensive or offensive strategy.

So on to the bug, issue:

I am incapable of using the new Reputation Traits or other special traits. I am alone able to use the Personal Traits.

It seems to be affecting only my first character ( a fed Bajoran Tact Office ) and not the other two ( Romulan Tact and Klingon Science )

It's telling me in the Reputation section of the Character Window that i need respec my skills and on the Skills Window that my skills are invalid. yet this issue is not affecting many others i assume given that i have brought the subject up in correspondence with others and looked through bug forum ( not diligently ) and alone saw one other report with little to no feed back. Yet have heard that there have been issues with Skill Tree with others before the new Trait System.

I believe i had read that one had tried a Respec Skill Token with this issue to no avail. So i am left without much of a choice here, but to wait for GM help or and Spend Zen on something i do not desire and nore see the need of given that alone a few are having this issue so assuring that must be some bug.

Zen that could be spent on a more desirable service; like character or bank slots, maybe duty officers or the like? when i am not even sure if purchasing a respec token will even solve the issue?

So i am crying pleading and not yet begging; here on the forum.

Well I hope this gets some feed back (even a hanky ( seeing this was my first and most advanced character now stuck in the mud so to say ))

Happy rep ing, :cool:
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• fredmcfeelyrogrsfredmcfeelyrogrs Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hey, friend, we got hankies to go around on a couple other threads. Plenty of other players are experiencing the same problem and I expect there are going to be enough of us to get it fixed soon. If you look around for the other relavent threads and add your voice to them, I'm sure that couldn't hurt.
  • drbr3addrbr3ad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This was first time i have used the forum, other than just looking.

I will take a further look around and see if i can find the other similar issue and do just that.

Thanks for the reply.
  • thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think you have the wrong subforum. This section is for Foundry bugs.
This discussion has been closed.