test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"We have too much PvE content!"

13»

Comments

• darthpetersendarthpetersen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There isn't too much PvE-Content, there is to much grind.

People only play those missions from the PvE queue, where they get the best quota of marks in shorter time or for less "work".

Other queues don't run, because of the grind players have no time for variety or fun.

If i have to play with all my toons the mirror event (i play this event with only four of them) each day, then it gets boring, but there is not enough time to play other missions.

And when i want variety in that game, those queues don't run, because lack of players. Yes i want variety, i want find spies on the starbase or fight against the Elachi on the romulan station, but other players won't.

Reducing the queues, reduces the variety in the game and this meens less fun.
    Reduce the grind!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ghyudt wrote: »
    I wanna see single player queues. I don't like other players. I don't wanna play with them, I don't wanna talk to them, I don't want their help. If I can't complete a simple stf on my own, the. What's the point of playing? And what's the point of getting any kills in an stf if all the loot that your kills drop is up for grabs to anyone else? So, more queues are required, but single player ones, and just nix the PvP queues and leave it to kerrat.
    Um dude you do understand that a queue is a line of people, right? It's not a queue if you're by yourself. As for your whole post, Yikes:eek:.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You all realize this thread is 7 months old, right? Right?
  • geckoisalizardgeckoisalizard Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Still valid.

Queues are dead. Grinding is up 10x. Reward and xp nerf across the board.

#gaemisded
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    None of those are the fault of the options in the PvE list. None of these April comments ever came to light, and it's a good thing too. As such, it neither applies nor is relavent.
  • ussberlinussberlin Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    we want more not less options what we want /like to play!
    18 Cpt on the way to 60: 14 of them are already 50 or over 50, one is 60 and 3 almost 43
    Subscribed For: 4 years 5 months 20 days at 26.10.2014
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As far as the topic is about on this you can agree to an extent to what Geko is saying especially if you are a KDF player. Excluding the disaster what is known as DR now if you look at ques for just about any given que especially for KDF they are dead with usually not a single person in these ques. So to a degree geko was right about there being too much. Its just the structure of the design of the game itself especially since its geared more towards grind than a "fun activity". What I believe Cryptic devs misunderstand about their gaming design is that it is a grind so not meaning to make it a grind is still a grind. An ugly baby is an ugly baby no matter how you try to word it.

So Cryptic the too much PvE content is actually due to the fact that players grind it so much they really never ever want to play that content again which spirals to completely empty ques. One big reason though that I kinda fell out of this game and into GW2 was due to the fact that a lot of that game isn't so heavily instanced and the gaming designs are more along the lines of working together to organize a successful mission so to speak. Now I will say this there are quite a number of intelligent players in the forums and such but the overall player base these people are a minority so organizing a bunch of so to speak people who should have never been conceived that couldn't rub two sticks together if their life depended on it they attract people like that to play so in a sense the problems are not community but in their studio.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,537 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ussberlin wrote: »
    we want more not less options what we want /like to play!

I agree! Taking away more content just seems silly. We have lost more than enough good content as it is and replacing it with TRIBBLE no one wants doesn't do anyone any good.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
This discussion has been closed.