test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2410 Uniform color templates please

jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
Now that the official 2410 Starfleet Uniforms are actually set, could we get a post from a dev with what the department colors are? It seems that Captains have white shoulders with red accents, but an official post with the color numbers and layouts would be really cool.

Thanks,
Post edited by jer5488 on

Comments

• Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What are the official 2410 uniforms?

The Dyson ones?
  • Options
    umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    He probably means the Odyssey ones, those you purchase from the Fleet Starbase tailor.
  • Options
    jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, the 2410 Uniforms are the Odyssey uniforms. Everyone on ESD wears them now and when you beam down security teams, they wear them. Security seems to be red again based on the guards you have beam down.
  • Options
    felisdraconiusfelisdraconius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While the it is nice we have an "official" uniform, I wish they would not have picked a fleet uniform. Now if you want to look the part, you gotta play the fleet game on every toon.
  • Options
    f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Does anyone know what belt these NPCs are wearing, my first thought was the Jupiter belt, but it's got a different buckle.

Also, I so want Quinn's Admiralty variant with the sleeve stripes and the brighter gold color on the trim.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Does anyone know what belt these NPCs are wearing, my first thought was the Jupiter belt, but it's got a different buckle.

Also, I so want Quinn's Admiralty variant with the sleeve stripes and the brighter gold color on the trim.

It's the same belt that Tuvok wears. Supposedly it's the Odyssey belt. Players do not get access to it, and it's unknown if they ever will.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    thephilosopher5thephilosopher5 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ESD Duty Uniform

Disclaimer: I eyeballed all of these colors and they may be slightly off.

Jacket:

1: Black I1

2 Department color:
    Sci: Appears to be E17
    Eng: C11 or C12
    Tac: Appears to be A9

3 (shoulders): Seems to be I3

4(trim): I think its I2 for officers and I16 for Flag officers

Combadge is the standard one with the insignia matching department. A6

Pips: A6

Pants: I1

Shoes: I1
    I am a Doctor not a Tactician!
  • Options
    llywarchllywarch Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    One of the Devs on Twitter said he putting together a uniform blog for Friday about it.

orlps7c.png

He also confirmed that they are talking about what to do about the Adv oddy uniform but haven't come to any clear answer yet.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    llywarch wrote: »
    One of the Devs on Twitter said he putting together a uniform blog for Friday about it.

orlps7c.png

He also confirmed that they are talking about what to do about the Adv oddy uniform but haven't come to any clear answer yet.

Just add it to the fleet tailor store. Make it require T5 or whatever. And don't forget all the Bortasqu' parts, too.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I did notice that each variant has a different type of pants.

the black and grey "duty" one uses the oddy pants, the grey "T'TRIBBLE" style one has TWOK pants and Adm. Quinn's version uses the academy pants with gold trim.
  • Options
    admiralcarteradmiralcarter Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Its actually the Jupiter Belt, just the Veteran Version of it wich Lifetimemembers got as perk.

I have it :D

screenshot_2014-04-23-09-13-39.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star Trek Online Intro HD [3rd Fleet Anniversary]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Its actually the Jupiter Belt, just the Veteran Version of it wich Lifetimemembers got as perk.

I have it :D

screenshot_2014-04-23-09-13-39.jpg
    Actually, I meant his jacket, not his belt. You can't get his belt anyway, because the Jupiter vet belt has silver trim and his is gold.
    4(trim): I think its I2 for officers and I16 for Flag officers
    it's not I16, because it's definitely gold, not white. The closest I could get was C12, but even then, it's much darker then Quinn's
  • Options
    darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    they already said over reddit that its a unique color for Quinn (and eventually other flag officers)
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    llywarch wrote: »

>pic snipped<
    Is there a link to this Uniform Blog? I must have missed it... :confused:

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Is there a link to this Uniform Blog? I must have missed it... :confused:

It was on the official reddit.

Here you go:

http://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/23x9t8/unofficial_s9_ody_uniform_variants/ch218ya
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It was on the official reddit. Here you go...
    That's fantastic! Thanks Bad Moon! :)

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    That's fantastic! Thanks Bad Moon! :)

You're welcome. :)

I'm still hoping and waiting on the official Dev Blog that he was writing to show up, though. :D
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    they already said over reddit that its a unique color for Quinn (and eventually other flag officers)

ok, my bad, I wrote that post before I saw the redit post. That gold is just for Quinn, other Flag officer NPCs will be getting the silver/white trim.
  • Options
    wilkinson7wilkinson7 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Am I the only one who still makes my Tactical bridge officers and characters wear gold instead of red?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    wilkinson7 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who still makes my Tactical bridge officers and characters wear gold instead of red?

For me, it depends on which ERA my Captains are from. I try to match up the Department colors with whatever they were for the given ERA. But for 2409/2410, yeah, TAC wears red.
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    For me, it depends on which ERA my Captains are from. I try to match up the Department colors with whatever they were for the given ERA. But for 2409/2410, yeah, TAC wears red.

My captain may be a Sci, but since she is a captain, red it is.
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And command no longer being a separate division is one of the few changes I actually like about STO, so I do mine in their divisional color. I think officially captains are still only supposed to be in red (going by Thomas the Cat's color guide), but gold and blue look good with the white shoulders. :)
  • Options
    mthomps016mthomps016 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My captain wears red for command with a divisional com badge as a compromise.
  • Options
    bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Could we maybe get an Odysey Admiral Uniform that stands out a bit more than the current one.

For example like the Admiral Uniforms from TNG DS9 and VOY were more different to the regular uniforms than we have it with the Odysey Uniforms.
    Bridger.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    bridgern wrote: »
    Could we maybe get an Odysey Admiral Uniform that stands out a bit more than the current one.

For example like the Admiral Uniforms from TNG DS9 and VOY were more different to the regular uniforms than we have it with the Odysey Uniforms.

That already exists. Admiral Quinn is wearing it.
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mthomps016 wrote: »
    My captain wears red for command with a divisional com badge as a compromise.

Heh, I do the opposite, Command com badge.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    WoK badge for me. :3
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    And command no longer being a separate division is one of the few changes I actually like about STO, so I do mine in their divisional color. I think officially captains are still only supposed to be in red (going by Thomas the Cat's color guide), but gold and blue look good with the white shoulders. :)

Well, Thomas the Cat's color guide gives Captains white shoulders to distinguish them from their officers, so I think you can keep your divisional colored stripes.

Also, my Captain and all BOs wear the plain combadge, and use the colored stripe to denote division.
    GrWzQke.png