test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the new lobi weapon the right price?

jkirk13jkirk13 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Is the new lobi Undine weapon supposed to be 200 lobi? I went to get is since I thought it was going to be 50 but I get on and it is 200 and the Hirogen armor is 50 now. Is this right or does it need to be fixed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes it is.

A LOT of lobi weapons cost 200 lobi. For example, the new hirogen apex predator set. Each weapon / console costs 200 lobis as well. I even asked if that set was the best of the game, since it appeared to me that the price was ridiculous high. But since after that i saw more weapons at that price, well it is common.

I think it is a standar value. I know its really stupidly expensive, but its crypic, what can we expect..

Imagine, you spent about a year gathering 800 lobis, to see em dissappear in seconds buying 2 or 3 weapons lol. Really stupid, actually.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's really 200 lobi!?!? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • jkirk13jkirk13 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes it is.

A LOT of lobi weapons cost 200 lobi. For example, the new hirogen apex predator set. Each weapon / console costs 200 lobis as well. I even asked if that set was the best of the game, since it appeared to me that the price was ridiculous high. But since after that i saw more weapons at that price, well it is common.

I think it is a standar value. I know its really stupidly expensive, but its crypic, what can we expect..

Yes I know space weapons are 200 but I'm talking about the ground weapon which all of them until now cost 50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jkirk13 wrote: »
    Yes I know space weapons are 200 but I'm talking about the ground weapon which all of them until now cost 50.

Oh wait, you right. I was talking about space weapons, they cost all 200.

But i dont see the difference between space and ground.. both should cost the same.. only because space is more populated.. lol.